Ravenloft RPGA adventures

Discussing all things Ravenloft
tomokaicho
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Ravenloft RPGA adventures

Post by tomokaicho »

Does anyone have copies of Ravenloft RPGA adventures or PDF copies? These adventures are of historical interest as well as RPG interests and are at risk of disappearing forever.
Joël of the FoS

Re: Ravenloft RPGA adventures

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Some of us do indeed. But its copyrighted info and we can't host this here.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Since WotC finally sells Ravenloft stuff again, would it be possible to make a "top 10" or something from the esteemed members of the Fraternity? I can read the reviews, but I would like something more ... inclusive.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

They sell Ravenloft stuff, yes. But not the RPGA adventures, which is what tomokaicho was asking about, and yes, Joel's answer is sadly our only legal one.

If you're looking a top 10 of the stuff that is purchaseable, feel free to start a poll in another thread..
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
tomokaicho
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by tomokaicho »

Archive.org is legally a library, is it not? Surely hosting there is legal.
Ender
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Ender »

Unfortunately, the OpenLibrary project, as a subsection of Archive.org, is restricted by copyright law. If they have not received official permission from the owners of the copyrighted material, they are not allowed to host it. Or, more specifically, it may end up hosted by a contributor, but be subsequently taken down if someone indicates that it may be an infringing work. Digital Libraries do not have the same rights as standard public libraries, due to much stricter digital copyright laws. At this time, I cannot think of any completely legal way to host copyrighted files online for others to access.
beasterbrook
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by beasterbrook »

I've been the one to track down a lot of the Living Death modules out there, in fact when I first posted here..
http://fraternityofshadows.com/forum/vi ... f=1&t=7838 I don't think there was even a list of them on this site before then (which I was most surprised with)

Are you talking about the ones here
http://www.fraternityofshadows.com/Maus ... _List.html

I really need to track down those, don't have much on that list at all.. although I have a couple of the Red Death that isn't listed..

wow that was 4 1/2 years or so ago..

Brette:)
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

Getting ahold of those RPGA modules is something of a dream for me. It's a big gap in my collection that seems slightly more attainable than pins, caps, Tshirts, and other super rare promo stuff. But is often no less expensive on eBay. :(