POVERO Campaign OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Not with penalty. Wastes a round fumbling...
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
SENT PM TO VAN
This is a good pause point for me.
Post actions as you please.
Meanwhile, one more patrol check for the other guys
on a 1
[dice]0[/dice]
This is a good pause point for me.
Post actions as you please.
Meanwhile, one more patrol check for the other guys
on a 1
[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Dude, Gertie is with him, she will not let him do that.. but it's ok,,, I was afk for a few. just sayinewancummins wrote:DAMIEN WIS
[dice]224952:0[/dice]
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Okay she can interrupt.steveflam wrote:Dude, Gertie is with him, she will not let him do that.. but it's ok,,, I was afk for a few. just sayinewancummins wrote:DAMIEN WIS
[dice]224952:0[/dice]
Quick CHA check to convince him to not do that.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Ok let him go,,, geeeez
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Gonna wait for Van to post something before posting.
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Poor guy must be confused by fall.steveflam wrote:Ok let him go,,, geeeez
Elissa will also try
[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
That works.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Gertie will apologize profusely to Elissa for the chest but it as the chest or get caught and we need to get her to Richard.
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Noted.steveflam wrote:Gertie will apologize profusely to Elissa for the chest but it as the chest or get caught and we need to get her to Richard.
I have updated in light of your recent OOC posts.
Now we can pause to see what Van has Tom do.
If the party is legging it with no attempt at stealth, just give me flat dex checks to avoid trips and falls.
If the party is sneaking, roll appropriate skills, Note that this is slower than just running.
If you are doing something else, post about it.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
I vote for sneaking
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Well, I'd off suggestions, but I'm outside.
I want to peek over the walls and watch for the others running to the exit. If I see that they're being pursued, I'll use sleep on whoever's chasing them.
I want to peek over the walls and watch for the others running to the exit. If I see that they're being pursued, I'll use sleep on whoever's chasing them.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Adam wrote:Well, I'd off suggestions, but I'm outside.
I want to peek over the walls and watch for the others running to the exit. If I see that they're being pursued, I'll use sleep on whoever's chasing them.
Noted.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Fild helps Alfonse.
strength:
[dice]0[/dice]
Pretty good I'd say...
strength:
[dice]0[/dice]
Pretty good I'd say...
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
