Quick Question for QTR 11

Discussions on the Fraternity netbooks
rarcher
Conspirator
Conspirator

Quick Question for QTR 11

Post by rarcher »

Hi all long time lurker, first time poster here been into Ravenloft since 2nd ed but just got around to catching up on QTR (last downloaded 10 and then took a long break from DnD as a whole) anyhow another post on the forums here notes you can get QTR 11 in word or pdf, but the library only has the word doc. Is there a link error or am I missing something on where to get the pdf? I'd prefer it over word docs for file layout and for transport to other devices (my aging tablet for example doesnt display word docs nicely its doable but rough). Thanks for the help!

Robert Archer
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Quick Question for QTR 11

Post by Zilfer »

You might be able to convert the word document to a PDF with an online converter.... <.< Not sure! :)
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
Ender
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Ender »

So there's no link to it in the Library, but I paid attention to the naming schemes of the files and added "_pdf" to the end of the netbook filename before the zip extension and that yielded this link. So it's clearly on the server, just never got an icon linking to it. There you go!
rarcher
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by rarcher »

Thank you SO much Ender! Your help is so greatly appreciated!
Ender
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Ender »

rarcher wrote:Thank you SO much Ender! Your help is so greatly appreciated!
No problem! Zilfer's idea would work, as well. In fact, MS Word can save as PDF and print to PDF by default, so you wouldn't need to use an online converter. Just a tip if you ever encounter a similar scenario in the future.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. (The Fraternity Netbooks forum is "below the fold" on my screen unless I scroll down, so I don't often notice posts here)

Nice detective work, Ender. Here you go: :cookie:

But now I've fixed the missing link. Welcome back, rarcher. I hope you enjoy Qtr11 and beyond!
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."