The Great Falling Out

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

That's the one, thanks Ryan. I am just really bad with names.
Swallow your soul!
MadStepDad
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by MadStepDad »

Drinnik Shoehorn wrote:The K had different ideas to the direction of Ravenloft, plus they didn't like seeing their work undermined by shoddy, half-arsed attempts at books
Jeez, who elected you to be mouthpiece for the karg? You're like Triumph the insult dog, or something. You know, the hand puppet that starred in those petstore commercials? Seriously, though - you know I love ya (but not in that way!)

As for the module situation there is a simple solution - make your own! Buy the published books for the recipes and bake your own cake at home. Y'all are just looking for another reason to open up hate threads and explain how disappointed and disgusted you are in the product. You'd probably wind up rewriting the entire thing yourself, so just save us all the trouble and write your OWN stuff for us to critique. God knows there's enough material out there to work off.

And did somebody say there's gonna be ANOTHER Van Richten's guide released shortly? Let the man rest in peace! Vultures picking his bones worse than 2Pac out here. :wink:

peace,

MSD
Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc4mBjj_yt4&feature=youtu.be

Conjunction
http://madstepdad.proboards.com/board/19/grand-conjunction

"BCCW" by MSD
http://madstepdad.proboards.com/board/33/broken-city-championship-wrestling-madstepdad
ScS of the Fraternity

Post by ScS of the Fraternity »

Okay now, lets keep this civilized.

We don't want to have to shut this thread down as well.
Evil Reigns!!!!
Drinnik Shoehorn
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Drinnik Shoehorn »

MadStepDad wrote: Jeez, who elected you to be mouthpiece for the karg? You're like Triumph the insult dog, or something. You know, the hand puppet that starred in those petstore commercials? Seriously, though - you know I love ya (but not in that way!)
Drinnik Shoehorn wrote:That's what I think happened, by what different members of the K have said on different occasions.
Love you too, MSD, but in the same way I love getting rid of an illness :) ;)
"Blood once flowed, a choice was made
Travel by night the smallest one bade" The Ballad of the Taverners.
The Galen Saga: 2000-2005
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Lol, good to see if kept in good humour guys, but make sure iot stays that way.

MSD does make a good point though, if you want adventures, write them. If you want to make them known, send them to us for review. If we think they are good we will host them. We may ask for some resivions though if we find holes in things (dread moths get everywhere).
Swallow your soul!
Gemathustra
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gemathustra »

Drinnik Shoehorn wrote:
MadStepDad wrote: Jeez, who elected you to be mouthpiece for the karg? You're like Triumph the insult dog, or something. You know, the hand puppet that starred in those petstore commercials? Seriously, though - you know I love ya (but not in that way!)
Drinnik Shoehorn wrote:That's what I think happened, by what different members of the K have said on different occasions.
Love you too, MSD, but in the same way I love getting rid of an illness :) ;)
My dear, dear Drinnik and dear, dear MSD:
Please don't make me draw straws with Drusilla to see who gets to kill you horribly with the Deadly, Deadly bees, and who gets to kill you with the Oompapa band.
"Arrogant mortal! You are in my world now and you will never leave this attic alive! I will destroy you, and then I will possess she whom you love the most. And there is not a single thing in the world you can do to stop me!"
*poke*
"OW!"
-Dracula
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Gemathustra wrote:My dear, dear Drinnik and dear, dear MSD:
Please don't make me draw straws with Drusilla to see who gets to kill you horribly with the Deadly, Deadly bees, and who gets to kill you with the Oompapa band.
I'm pretty sure Drusilla would prefer a more hands on approach ;)
Swallow your soul!
Gemathustra
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gemathustra »

Wiccy of the Fraternity wrote: I'm pretty sure Drusilla would prefer a more hands on approach ;)
What's more hands on that shooting live bees at a Golden Retriever puppy, or polkaing a person to death, or strangling your victim with an accordian?
"Arrogant mortal! You are in my world now and you will never leave this attic alive! I will destroy you, and then I will possess she whom you love the most. And there is not a single thing in the world you can do to stop me!"
*poke*
"OW!"
-Dracula
Reginald de Curry
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Reginald de Curry »

Well, you could dump somebody in a swimming pool filled with crawling claws....
Pinky! Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so, Brain, but didn't we give up ritual murder for Lent?
Charney
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Charney »

Off topic but: is it a pic of you there Wiccy? Gothic indeed!
De retour dans les Brumes, enfin!
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Charney wrote:Off topic but: is it a pic of you there Wiccy? Gothic indeed!
Yep, that's me in the signature ;)

Go to http://www.livejournal.com/users/brain_ ... tml#cutid1 for more pictures of me, if that link doesn't work, go to http://www.livejournal.com/users/brain_spider and click on the "Read More..." in the Something Odd post. the "A Little Treat" and "More Doodles" also contain more of my drawings, the latter containing a couple of sketches already in the gallery on this site.
Swallow your soul!
Scipio
Lord of the Repubic of Monte Mal
Lord of the Repubic of Monte Mal

Post by Scipio »

I think I have a bit of news people here will like. In addition to my work on the Monte Mal Gaz (which is not dead despite rumors) I am working on an adventure also.
Dr. Cornelius Scipio, Rogue monster hunter, and owner of the Inn of the Drunken Wolf.

Rumors of my death are mildly exaggerated. I got better.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

sorry to continue the offtopicness, but wow... you ever have your mental picture of someone shattered? Far out...
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."