Holy Water Injection?

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Gemathustra
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gemathustra »

Wiccy of the Fraternity wrote:You have something like that in a game and the players will spend three weeks tryingto get the thing open, just knowing there is something on the other side. I like my vampires (and other villains) to show amazing cunning and intellect when designing their lairs. So small openings are the way to go. The players can still spend 3 weeks trying to get inm, but it is more fun when they discover that the only way in is only just big enough for the party mage's rat familiar ;)
To save on the PC's nerves, as well as game time, why not simply have the vampire's haven boobytrapped, so that, whenever a living creature attempts to approach the door to the coffin room, they're blasted to pieces with Britney Spears music?
"Arrogant mortal! You are in my world now and you will never leave this attic alive! I will destroy you, and then I will possess she whom you love the most. And there is not a single thing in the world you can do to stop me!"
*poke*
"OW!"
-Dracula
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

Gemathustra wrote:To save on the PC's nerves, as well as game time, why not simply have the vampire's haven boobytrapped, so that, whenever a living creature attempts to approach the door to the coffin room, they're blasted to pieces with Britney Spears music?
I may be evil and cruel sometimes in games when I run them, but I am never sadistic. Besides, that would mean having to play Britney for thefull effect and that would drive me over the edge, let alone the players.
Swallow your soul!
Gemathustra
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gemathustra »

Maybe Britney Spears is too evil for Ravenloft...
What about death by an Oompapa band?
"Arrogant mortal! You are in my world now and you will never leave this attic alive! I will destroy you, and then I will possess she whom you love the most. And there is not a single thing in the world you can do to stop me!"
*poke*
"OW!"
-Dracula
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

Gemathustra wrote:Maybe Britney Spears is too evil for Ravenloft...
What about death by an Oompapa band?
Almost as evil as Britney and should only be weilded by a DM with ear plugs :twisted:
Swallow your soul!