Looking to contact an original author.

Post questions and suggestions here
blilly
Conspirator
Conspirator

Looking to contact an original author.

Post by blilly »

I am currently working on a project in which I would like to use information from the Missing Dread Possibilities associated with Gazetteer IV.

I am trying to reach out to John W. Mangrum, and was told he might be found in this forum.

I can be reached at brice.lilly.57@gmail.com if Mr. Mangrum happens to view this post, or if any of you can get my contact information to him.

Kind Regards,

blilly
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Looking to contact an original author.

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Hi blilly, glad you found the forum. We have a PM system that you can use to contact another user. Here's Mangrum's profile page:
http://fraternityofshadows.com/forum/me ... file&u=107
(you can find a member's profile by clicking on the profile link in one of their posts, or from the "members" link. You have to know their handle, but I happen to know that his handle here is just his last name)

From there, there's a "PM" link you can use to contact him directly. Hope that helps.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Joël of the FoS

Re: Looking to contact an original author.

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Welcome!

And his email is also in his profile.
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)