Texts of Thaan - Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Sir Dude
Conspirator
Conspirator

Texts of Thaan - Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition

Post by Sir Dude »

Hey there:

Long time lurker, first time poster. I wanted to announce a module (and hopefully, module series) for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition. Those of us who like video games and "old school" (e.g. 2nd/3rd edition) Ravenloft prior to the 5E reboot might be interested in this. Some elements of it will I think use lore from the old Kargatane netbooks and articles on Mistipedia. Like all DM's, I've taken some liberties with the lore, but did my best to try to be true to the best aspects of the spirit of older-school Ravenloft.

Feel free to check it out at the neverwinter vault.

https://neverwintervault.org/project/nw ... -chapter-1

If it sucks, I take full responsibility. If its awesome, its definitely only because I've stood atop the shoulders of giants.

Feedback negative and positive alike welcome. Commentary and discussion also welcome. I would prefer reviews or bug reports be left at the neverwinter vault, rather than here if possible.

Thanks!

J
tomokaicho
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Texts of Thaan - Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition

Post by tomokaicho »

It looks cool! I'll play it when I have time.
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

It certainly looks interesting. Thank you for doing this friend.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Sir Dude
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Sir Dude »

alhoon wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:40 pm It certainly looks interesting. Thank you for doing this friend.
You're very welcome! Heh, with a name and picture like yours Alhoon, I'm not surprised :) I hope to publish several chapters, and references to some old 2e/3e sources are certainly planned - though I wouldn't want to spoil....

Regards

J