An appeal from the Forgotten Realms Wiki (RPGA)

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Ir'revrykal
Conspirator
Conspirator

An appeal from the Forgotten Realms Wiki (RPGA)

Post by Ir'revrykal »

Greetings! I am part of the administration team at the Forgotten Realms Wiki, here to deliver an appeal.

We're currently undertaking a project to get a handle on all of the RPGA tournament modules involving the Forgotten Realms that have been released over the years. Generally these came out between the 80s and the early 00s. It's possible to glean some information about these modules from issues of Polyhedron and by diving deep into the Internet Archive, but much of the information has been lost. This especially pertains to the RPGA modules set in or involving Ravenloft. I know several of them are listed on Mistipedia already, of course.

We're worried that the lore contained in these modules could become lost forever unless someone steps up to document them. We're doing our best, but we need help from you, the experts. Specifically, we are looking for:
  • Entire modules. This would be the ideal scenario for us since it gives us access to the complete record, so to speak, and allows us to index the lore contained within.
  • Recaps or explanations of what happens in the modules--ideally with references to page numbers. This would allow us to cite the information. We're especially interested in the parts of the modules that deal with the Forgotten Realms directly.
  • Lists of module titles, authors, and the conventions they debuted at. This would allow us to verify the basic details of the modules.
If anyone is willing to share modules with us, please know that we have no profit motive here or any plan to share them further. This would be for the internal use of the Forgotten Realms Wiki staff only. The only thing we care about is documenting the lore as accurately as we possibly can.

For that matter, we're also looking for more Living City and Living Jungle modules in general. Just let me know if you want a list of the RPGA modules we already have.

If we come across any Ravenloft RPGA modules in our search, we are happy to share them with you, no questions asked.

You can either leave a message here, send me a private message on these forums, or reach out at irrevrykal1@gmail.com
Thank you for your time.