The Grand Entrance II

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Viktor Hazan
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Viktor Hazan »

Tobias Blackburn wrote: "I'm afraid that I only have a slight evocation left now."
"We'll have to fight defensively, then, I guess"

"Let's go to the laboratory!"
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

“Then we turn to science, when our magic is not enough,” Gertrude said in a lighter tone than she felt. But it was necessary to keep morale high- and never to reveal weakness.

She was tempted when Huntly offered magical healing. He took the decision away from her. "You shouldn't have," she murmured softly, then aware of how ungrateful she added, smiling gently, "Thank you. But please, save whatever other healing you possess. They make all the difference between life and death in a few minutes.” The smile lit up her face like the dawn.

She turned towards the armoury, calling to Viktor, “Is it locked?” Or trapped?
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Jeffery Terrence
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Jeffery Terrence »

Seeing his forces injured and their master fallen back for some purose Terrence signals the retreat.

"Back to the Kitchen, we'll regroup there!" he calls. "Bring the charms, we'll take the staff while there and turn their very servants against them!"
Viktor Hazan
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Viktor Hazan »

Llana wrote:She turned towards the armoury, calling to Viktor, "Is it locked?” Or trapped? "
"What?", Viktor asked, "you mean is the laboratory trapped? Not that I know..."