Criminal Mastermind

Corporeal Ghosts

Post by Alanik Ray »

Whatever happened to corporeal ghosts in 3.5? I really liked them. :cry:
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

If you liked them, bring them back. Make "corporeal" (or "mutable") an option as one of a ghost's special qualities IYC, just like several of the Gazetteer sidebars described domain-typical options for ghosts.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Alanik Ray
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Alanik Ray »

Since they don't have the advantages of being incorporeal I was thinking of giving them some kind of damage reduction. Do you have any suggestions?
The Wannabe
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by The Wannabe »

Either that or give them the ability to come back over and over (the actual name of which has slipped my mind). Just because they're corporeal doesn't mean they're necessarily easier to kill ;)

Ghostwannabe
"C'mon guys, let's check it out.....what's the worst that could happen?"
Gemathustra
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gemathustra »

One version is Undying Soul (Su)
"Arrogant mortal! You are in my world now and you will never leave this attic alive! I will destroy you, and then I will possess she whom you love the most. And there is not a single thing in the world you can do to stop me!"
*poke*
"OW!"
-Dracula
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

The Wannabe wrote:Either that or give them the ability to come back over and over (the actual name of which has slipped my mind).
I think it's probably "rejuvenation" you're thinking of. Undying Soul is really a 'darklord thing', IME.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow