Behold, dark denizens!

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Jakob
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jakob »

Luke Fleeman wrote:
Jakob wrote: You should come down in Milan... Awful city, but has gaming stores, at least.
I wish I would have known that. I was in Italy all summer and most of the game stores I foudn were lacking in goodies. At least in english, that is.
Hey.
I don't usually come to central California looking for products in Italian, you know? :lol:

Seriously, every time I go somewere, I try to look for the local version of D&D... This summer I found out that Greece has no translated D&D... :(

If you come again in Italy, by chance, buy at all costs Nephandum... It is all Heroes of Horror wasn't: a good book about fantasy horror! :lol:

By the way... Guess we're HEAVILY off topic, aren't we? :?

EDIT: If the Esteemed Brother will, I'll review Nephandum for the community...
I coloni rovinavano la foresta costruendo il capolavoro dell'uomo civilizzato: il deserto.
- Luis Sepúlveda
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Luke Fleeman
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Luke Fleeman »

Jakob wrote:
Hey.
I don't usually come to central California looking for products in Italian, you know? :lol:
Fair enough. I just thought there would be more since there were plenty of English books in bookstores. There didn't seem to be alot of RPGs in general.

But I guess I was being a little ethnocentric in my search.

Back on topic: Um, yeah.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you - Friedrich Nietzsche
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

The Giamarga wrote:Art gallery

Excerpt

Interview
Thank you! :)