Discussing all things Ravenloft
WebWarlock
Conspirator
Conspirator

Introduction

Post by WebWarlock »

Introductions

Hello!
I have been meaning to sign up here and I finally got around to it. Buying a new Ravenloft module will do that…

Any way. Hello. My name is Tim Brannan, also known as Web Warlock. I used to be a regular on the old Ravenloft list and the Kargatane. I published some articles in the old Kargatane’s netbooks and I then graduated to writing for hire. I was one of the co-authors of the Buffy RPG line for Eden, worked on their WitchCraft products and I have a new game out “Ghosts of Albion” for Eden and a d20 Witch book for Misfit studios.

But that is not why I am here.

I am here cause I want to get back into Ravenloft.

My long term goal here is to run a Ravenloft game, namely I6/House of Strahd/EtoCR under the Unisystem rules.

In the mean time I have a LOT of reading to do here!

Thanks all. Glad to be “home” again. ;)

Tim (Warlock)
Web Warlock, web.warlock@comcast.net
[url=http://www.ghostsofalbion.net/][u]Ghosts of Albion[/u][/url] and [url=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ghosts_of_albion/][u]Join the Ghosts of Albion Discussion Group[/u][/url]
Luke Fleeman
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Luke Fleeman »

Welcome back!
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you - Friedrich Nietzsche
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Hello Tim, welcome back to the Mists :)

We have a link to your web site (to Liber Mysterium). I liked this netbook. Was it updated since then?

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
WebWarlock
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by WebWarlock »

Cool! I still have to check out the links. My website is down, been too busy to get it back up.

I am right now working on the final edits of Liber for 3.5.
I have added about 100 new spells, tons of magic, more prestige classes and a bunch of OGC material to make playing a witch character much better.

Look for it soon from Misfit Studios. ;)

I also have a ton of other stuff I am working on too.
Ok, now back to re-reading Libris Mortis. I have a game to get ready for.

Tim
Web Warlock, web.warlock@comcast.net
[url=http://www.ghostsofalbion.net/][u]Ghosts of Albion[/u][/url] and [url=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ghosts_of_albion/][u]Join the Ghosts of Albion Discussion Group[/u][/url]
Ail
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Introduction

Post by Ail »

WebWarlock wrote:Introductions

Hello!
I have been meaning to sign up here and I finally got around to it. Buying a new Ravenloft module will do that…

Any way. Hello. My name is Tim Brannan, also known as Web Warlock. I used to be a regular on the old Ravenloft list and the Kargatane. I published some articles in the old Kargatane’s netbooks and I then graduated to writing for hire. I was one of the co-authors of the Buffy RPG line for Eden, worked on their WitchCraft products and I have a new game out “Ghosts of Albion” for Eden and a d20 Witch book for Misfit studios.

But that is not why I am here.

I am here cause I want to get back into Ravenloft.

My long term goal here is to run a Ravenloft game, namely I6/House of Strahd/EtoCR under the Unisystem rules.

In the mean time I have a LOT of reading to do here!

Thanks all. Glad to be “home” again. ;)

Tim (Warlock)
And if I'm not mistaken, you're also the one behind the netbooks 'Book of the Damned', if I got the title right. Welcome back and congratulations for all your netbooks :-)
Zumba d'Oxossi (A Stitch in Souragne)
Brother Eustace (The Devil's Dreams)
Robert de Moureaux (A New Barovia)
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Welcome! :)
Corrupted_Loremaster
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Corrupted_Loremaster »

Thought the name sounded familiar. Cheers and Bonjour.
I think we're property...
That once upon a time, this earth was No-man's Land...but that now it's owned by Something:
That Something (now) owns this earth -- all others warned off. -Charles Fort