Teeny Tiny Tales of Terror: M is for Malevolent!

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Nathan of the FoS wrote:Mind flayer, larval flayer* [Complete Psionic]

(...)They didn't look good to eat--I wouldn't eat one--so we just chunked 'em back in the bay.
You bet!

(and I believe this letter's done :) )
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

DAG. NABBIT.

John, I edited your post instead of quoting it. (Sleep deprivation!) But the requested blurb is here, so I guess it's all good. :-/ Post-editing your post was unnecessary, and looked really weird, so I just deleted it. Sorry 'bout that. :oops: Anyway, here's the blurb:

shambling horde (mob of human warrior zombies)

The Great King then said, "This is unacceptable. Call up the Fourth Light Horse, and have Brigadier Jespeth bring his archers to the site of the incursion. There will be no servant of the Hawk left alive in my dominion by nightfall."

At the time I privately doubted our monarch could make good on his boast. I did not know--could not know--the sheer magnitude of the Horde's terrifying strength. The dead themselves rose against the invaders, and like the seventh wave they swept all before them.

General Amarad Faspain, Memoirs, chapter six, "The First Dead Man's Campaign"
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Mangrum
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Mangrum »

Okay, now M is done. Time to unsticky this thread and send it off into that good night.