Spooky Halloween! FoS news!

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:Oh, and Pam? Drusilla, 'S', and a pair of panty-hose Socko's been dating want me to invite you and Gertrude out on the town to celebrate. Wait'll you see the pictures Dru's secretly been taking of the guys in their showers! :wink:
I do not think these pictures are appropriate. Also, I was sure these pictures were taken for next year's calendar.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by NeoTiamat »

The mind boggles.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

:) Thank you so much, again. Last night, this and my lousy *Strahd* outfit really left me quite ecstatic!

Roti is a splendid choice! Her ideas on the Barovia/Straad plot have influenced my own campaigns tremendously! :)
Undead Cabbage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Location: In one of Neil Gaiman's books, or at least I wish I was.

Post by Undead Cabbage »

Rafael wrote:Has the Fraternity changed its guidelines or was "S" a guy all the time?! - Wearing skirts... What a clever camouflage...
Rafael wrote:
gonzoron wrote:Am I the only one who didn't know Rotipher was a girl? Man, I feel silly. Congrats to both Rotipher and Raphael... can't wait to see all these promised goodies...
:oops: I didn't know either... :wink:
Poor Roti.
YES! Twisted Evil

Sharon, you have no idea how happy I am for you; you've certainly earned it. Cool
I'll second that.
maraudar
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by maraudar »

Joël of the Fraternity wrote:
Rotipher of the FoS wrote:Oh, and Pam? Drusilla, 'S', and a pair of panty-hose Socko's been dating want me to invite you and Gertrude out on the town to celebrate. Wait'll you see the pictures Dru's secretly been taking of the guys in their showers! :wink:
I do not think these pictures are appropriate. Also, I was sure these pictures were taken for next year's calendar.

Joël

Hey if you put out that calender I want to be able to post nekkid!!!!! Oh and congrats Raph and Rot, great job both of you..

Maraudar
Blade, fire, pistol or stake it matters not.. Even the undead can become true dead.
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

Thanks for the kind words on my departure from the group guys, I will still be about when I get a moment, it's just that they are to few and far between to really make a contribution these days (you should all have noticed that I've not contributed to any projects for a very long time now) :(

Rotipher, I hope you can bring some order to the unruly mob, and put and end to Joel's crossdressing on the weekends, not even Dru's been able to make him kick that habit (in fact it's often been mumbled in secret that she may instead have secretly started it all in the first place).

OH!!! And NO ONE should see those photos Dru takes, they're not of the actual members but instead a strange group of degenerate flesh/doll/zombie golems she created that resembled us... but now that I thnk about it, they're the spitting image of the FoS! The mind boggles...
Swallow your soul!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:
Seriously, I'm really touched and pleased at having been chosen as the team's new recruit, and want to thank everyone who's taken the time to follow my super-long-winded posts in the past.

Congrats! I hope that now you'll be busy enough so that you won't have time for such long posts! :wink:

PS. I Still don't believe you're a woman. :P

To Javier and Wiccy: Thank you folks for all the work you have done. I won't say "bye" since you'll be around. :)

To Rafael: Good work man!

To JMangrum and Rucht:Thank you for your long work too! I really like your contributions and appreciate the time you spend for us.

And last but not least: A great "Thank you" to the Fraternity! For hosting such a site and taking us all under their wing. Great work guys.
It is a hard and thankless job to keep socko in his drawer, but someone has to do it. I'm glad you do it so good.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by NeoTiamat »

Hear, hear!
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Jonathan Winters
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jonathan Winters »

I am SO BUSY right now it's not even funny. So this will be short.

Javier and Wiccy: Thank you so much for all your hard work for the setting, the fans and this site!

JWM and Rucht: Thank you too!

Congrats to Rotipher! You will absolutely make a great addition to the FoS!
BTW, I knew she was a girl! But I have no merit, it just came up in conversation with Joël once... :)

And as someone mentionned, thank you FoS! We are lucky to have such a site!

Patrick
Dominique
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dominique »

Wow--I don't check the board for a few weeks and look what happens!

GOODBYE AND GOOD LUCK, Wiccy and Jason!

CONGRATS, Sharon! (And count me in the "didn't know you were a girl" club . . . whoops. :oops: )
"I'd really love a cup of tea, but it would be, like, blood or death or evil or something."
~Matteo Brazi, Borcan thief, Day 3 of Bleak House
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

Post by Jason of the Fraternity »

Rafael wrote:However, my happiness is diminished by the news of Jason and Wiccy dropping out. I hope that you won't leave the Café for good, but at least hang around from time to time.
No worries, Daisy! While I am stepping down to allow room for some new blood, my intention is not to leave the Fraternity altogether. There are been a lot of real-life changes for me this year, and I just don’t have as much time and energy available. However, I plan to still frequent these boards on a semi-regular basis and contribute when I can. I have a lot of confidence that Rotipher (Sharon) will make an excellent addition to our ranks, since she has already been a big asset in our various endeavors. Besides, we have ways of handling those who fail us…
:twisted:

Joël of the Fraternity wrote:Jason has recently decided to leave the Fraternity to focus more time on his "real life family" and “real life career” whatsoever that might represent.
Just to elaborate upon this slightly, the "real-life family" and "real-life career" that Joel mentioned (see the initial post for more) refers to a rather large promotion and a new addition to our family. The promotion has been currently eating up a lot of my freetime. Plus, my wife and I are expecting our first child in mid-February, which will eat up a lot more freetime than work ever would.

alhoon wrote:To Javier
Wow! That really takes me back… I cannot remember the last time that anyone actually referred to me as Javier. 8)
[i]Pandemonium did not reign, it poured![/i]
Le Noir Faineant

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

w00t! Congratulations! May I comment that Daisy is a very pretty name for a newborn - likewise for boy and girl? :mrgreen:

Seriously, my best wishes to you, your wife, and upcoming little Alanik Ray! :D