A Word of Thanks

Fiction about Ravenloft or Gothic Earth
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

A Word of Thanks

Post by Guardian of Twilight »

And so, dear friends, it would appear that the Mists have heard us and opened up a place for new Tales to be told... a domain of literary works. And, as expected, the Fraternity of Shadows has shown an interest in learning of the development of the people and what befalls them... or should I say what will befall them.

Let's all be sure to show our appreciation to the Dark Powers as well as our Fraternity and keep our findings detailed herein. May our entries entertain and inform for years to come. I for one look forward to reading your entries. :)
[i]Seek not in the shadows, for there ye shall find secrets too terrible for mortal man to bear. [/i]
-Mordentish proverb
Scarycount
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Scarycount »

Hear, hear!
Hail Strahd!
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Isn't it true, though, that the Mists sometimes give you what you want the most, and then it turns into what you regret the most? ;)

Enjoy yourself here but make sure you don't neglect other essentials, e.g. food, sleep, work etc. We don't want to lose any dedicated writers permanently.
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Yeap. It seems the Mists hear all! Thanks Dark Powers, you're the best!
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Guardian of Twilight »

HuManBing wrote:Isn't it true, though, that the Mists sometimes give you what you want the most, and then it turns into what you regret the most? ;)

Enjoy yourself here but make sure you don't neglect other essentials, e.g. food, sleep, work etc. We don't want to lose any dedicated writers permanently.
Oh, touché. But... why would the Mists do such a thing? Why, that would just be wrong!

As for the other essentials, I'll just pick up a ring of sustenance and cast a clone spell. That should take care of everything. :wink:
[i]Seek not in the shadows, for there ye shall find secrets too terrible for mortal man to bear. [/i]
-Mordentish proverb