OOC: EwtF

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

Huh. At this rate I may forgo encounters in the swamp entirely and just let y'all fight with each other. :lucas:
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Nathan of the FoS wrote:Huh. At this rate I may forgo encounters in the swamp entirely and just let y'all fight with each other. :lucas:
Well at this rate we might end up swimming there if this continues, or just help the Van Rijn do his job for him hehehe ;)
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Nathan of the FoS wrote:Huh. At this rate I may forgo encounters in the swamp entirely and just let y'all fight with each other. :lucas:
WWE meets the Weakest Link, perhaps? :P
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

tarlyn st-denfer wrote:
Well at this rate we might end up swimming there if this continues, or just help the Van Rijn do his job for him hehehe ;)
Indeed! :lol:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

Hiro is drawing his sword and I'm rolling for initiative.

Let's roll!
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Hey Nathan, I also posted a question for Rolande earlier. :P
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Llana wrote:Hey Nathan, I also posted a question for Rolande earlier. :P
Fixed it. Sorry. BTW, did you ever tell your compatriots what Mme. Larouche told you about Chicken Bone?
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Yes I did; I wasn't going to let them endanger themselves (or Gert :P ) by ignorance. And I'll post a reply tonight myself (getting ready for work).
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Llana wrote: “Our good guide is familiar with both the swamp and the gentleman in question,” Gertrude replied, turning to the brothers present. She then turned to Rolande. “My friend informed me that the gentleman is very particular. We will need to be careful in our introductions, and in the acceptance of his hospitality.” She began to relay Jeanne’s warnings about Chicken Bone without identifying her friend, and pulled out her notes to assure that she’d covered all pertinent points. “I suggest that one of us act as ‘interpreter’, so to speak, and that we confer among ourselves, letting that person speak on our behalf. I myself am willing, but I leave it to your discretion of course.”
Yes Tarlyn does know what Gertrude "offered" as information, but she has never met Chicken Bone and he has no reason to trust her as of yet. Hence him asking Rolande about Chicken Bone as Rolande had probably already haad a runin or 2 with the Voodan :)
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

I don't think he will tell us anything more than what madam Larouche has said to Gertrude.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

You are probably right. Tarlyn has observed some of Rivtoff and of Draxton and can come to a conclusion that it is better to ask than not for the simple reason , why would Gertrude share the info she has on Chicken Bone? He wouldn't. The worst that could happen is he learns nothing new, but look at Rolande's reaction, so I did a good question ;)
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Just so you know--I'm letting the tension percolate as y'all converse. I'll continue with Events tomorrow or Wednesday if there's no further conversation (and possibly even if there is). :lucas:
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

tarlyn st-denfer wrote:Ooc: Tarlyn has 20 as welll. In a confined space is the difficulty easier?
I presume Dadrag is near Draxton, right?Is his Dc easier?
Dadrag has listen 10 and I rolled 10.

As about the DC I leave that to my brother he will decide the DC since Draxton is trying to not be overheard.
- W H A T ! ? !
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

My brother is ill so he cannot post.

Alhoon has also asked me to say that Draxton hasn't betrayed the Fraternity (the Frat members in Falkovia), he is speaking to Buchvold using innuendo. Dadrag has gotten him though. :wink:

The DC for the listen is 15.
- W H A T ! ? !
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Bummer. Poor alhoon's been having a rough semester, health-wise. :(

Hope you feel better soon, friend!
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow