my adventure at a convention

Discussing all things Ravenloft
silas13
Conspirator
Conspirator

my adventure at a convention

Post by silas13 »

H I am a longtime fan of the mists and Ravenloft. Well I am doing a adventure that is a dungeon crawl in Lord Wilfred Godfroy's mansion. The whole adventure is to rescue a spirit that wound up there by accident. I was hoping to put in a few side quests ala kotr II but the whole adventure takes place in Godfroy's domain. <mainly the mansion and the nearby town...>

I was wondering if people would like it as a easy adventure. That and I am looking to get side quest ideas too.
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

silas13
Conspirator
Conspirator

my idea...

Post by silas13 »

I like those threads. I plan on using the info for evil ends one of the things i am going to do is portray Godfroy as a controling monster incapible of feeling compassion. Another thing I am going to do is make it where clerics cannot turn ghosts inside of the manor. Plus Godfroy has spies all over Mordent giving a aura of suspicion to Mordent. I believe that this will make my idea better....
Isabella
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Isabella »

Also interesting might be this:

http://www.fraternityofshadows.com/foru ... php?t=3011

The artifact might present a sidequest or one way to rescue the wayward spirit.
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
silas13
Conspirator
Conspirator

i dreamed up this last night

Post by silas13 »

Well the halo might be nice but my artifact is called the Molkoident dagger

molkodient dagger

It looks like a normal dagger but if used on a ghost it will send them to the afterlife no matter what unless he is a ghost. The dagger has to be consecrated in ghost fluid or it will not work. The dagger is located in Mordent inside of a museum.

The name proctically gives away its use the name actually means ghost killer.

this is part of the side quest plus a few rough encounters along the way. The dagger must be used during a special day. In other words the spirit's birthday which is the day the dagger gets stolen by the pcs.

I believe that a weapon might be nice but the halo is good too.