Join us for our Halloween celebration
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Yeah.

Real nice. :roll:

:P
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

I don't think it's a coincidence Eo decided just now to join our campaign though... Maybe someone has refered to him that Gertrude (Pamela's PC) who is (what a coincidence :roll: ) married ( :roll: ) is flirting with Crow... :lol:

Many coincidence here... :lol:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Well, he doesn't want to play Rupert, and last time I looked- okay, READ- Sharon is a woman...:P
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Yeah I know that Sharon is a woman, I just kidding! :lol:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
eocine
Conspirator
Conspirator
Location: somewhere where he ponders whether or not people know what 'crapulence' means.

Post by eocine »

Yeah, I have no intention whatsoever of being Rupert, and lets be frank the flirting is hardly a new thing. :P
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Heh heh. Why am I not surprised? :wink:

Welcome to the weirdness, Eocine! Maybe you should play a female PC who flirts with all the other characters, just to even things out? :lol:

So, Nathan, any suggestions for how Eocine could get involved in this scenario? Should he play another FoS member at the meeting, or will there be more action coming up for the folks in town?
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:Heh heh. Why am I not surprised? :wink:

Welcome to the weirdness, Eocine! Maybe you should play a female PC who flirts with all the other characters, just to even things out? :lol:

So, Nathan, any suggestions for how Eocine could get involved in this scenario? Should he play another FoS member at the meeting, or will there be more action coming up for the folks in town?
I intend to give both groups "something to do", so either should be possible.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
eocine
Conspirator
Conspirator
Location: somewhere where he ponders whether or not people know what 'crapulence' means.

Post by eocine »

I'm currently hashing my PC out with Pam, I should have something to send across complete in a couple of hours. :wink:
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:Heh heh. Why am I not surprised? :wink:

Hey, am I being maligned here?!

And he doesn't flirt as well as I do...Which tells you just how bad he is at it. :P
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

I bet we are going to have more fun from now and on! :lol:

Ah and thanks Nathan to have something for us poor bodyguards that stay in the town... :)
- W H A T ! ? !
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

VAN wrote:I bet we are going to have more fun from now and on! :lol:

Ah and thanks Nathan to have something for us poor bodyguards that stay in the town... :)
I agree, it's good for us to have something to do. No one wants to trust 'the help' :(
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Pamela wrote: We must make sure to mention that part of our little adventure, in case you wish to include the rest of our brethren in paying for that ‘sacrifice’ of yours.
Complain as much as you want, Draxton is going to include as many as possible in the payment. :) Not that he's going to ask for permission if he's offered the chance to split the price among many. I.e if he suddenly learns that he has to pay with say 10 years of lifetime he would say "Can't all participants pay with 3 years Instead of me 10? That way you get 12 years, I lose 3."
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Correction: Draxton is going to try to include as possible in the payment. The rest of our characters never made that deal, so good luck! :lol:
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

All right, everyone, a warm welcome for eocine! Welcome aboard, eocine! Enjoy watching your back and attending long meetings full of abstruse philosophical discussion (not necessarily in that order).
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Unless we get more posts in the Marais de Tarascon section in the next 24 hours I'll assume everyone went to a) their hotel, b) somewhere else where they can get out of the rain, and we'll have the continuation at dawn or slightly thereafter, when everyone goes back to the Maison.