Jagged Shoals Log--Reader's Suggestions

Fiction about Ravenloft or Gothic Earth
Tykus
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Jagged Shoals Log--Reader's Suggestions

Post by Tykus »

OK, now I need your help. Where I'm at with the story (I'm about 3-4 entries ahead of my posts), I need some suggestions for what could be found on the land that's at the eastern edge of the map. I will be continuing the dinosaur/lost world theme, but I need s'more ideas than I already have. Eberron could be useful, but all I have from Eberron is the "Races of" book and a few scattered fragments from Dragon.
Hindsight is, after all, caused by a lack of foresight.

Death rates exceeded 100% in some towns.

Charles V spent most of his reign aging.

This was beginning of Empire, when Europeans felt the need to reach out and smack someone
Isabella
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Isabella »

Where is it, where is it.... here we go.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/downloads

Try Maztica, maybe?
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
Tykus
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Tykus »

Isabella wrote:Where is it, where is it.... here we go.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/downloads

Try Maztica, maybe?
Hmmm, I like it. Or at least an Aztec theme. Thanks for the link. Yes, looking at my notes, I think I was headed in that direction and not even realizing it.

Digging Starcrossed by the way, been playing catch up with all the fanfics here.
Hindsight is, after all, caused by a lack of foresight.

Death rates exceeded 100% in some towns.

Charles V spent most of his reign aging.

This was beginning of Empire, when Europeans felt the need to reach out and smack someone