Page 70 of 186
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:45 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:I'm back guys
Ewan, can you tell me how much money has Tom now so I can update the file? Last time (before the fine) he had 1sp and 18 follaros.
Tom hasn't heard what Fild said about thief's catchers guild that's why said that would be good have someone there acting like a mole to get info. He also didn't tell them that no Mook works for Gertie, I leave this to Steve to decide if he wants to say it ot no

He has 8 follaros.
You guys have not gone to collect your pay.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:00 pm
by ewancummins
UPDATE FOR PLAYERS
I have finished all story edits for my thesis.
I have some work to do tomorrow on summary and synopsis sections, but then I'm essentially finished.
Until it gets kicked back to me by the thesis panel, for revisions and corrections.
Maybe it will pass muster the first time, but that usually isn't the case for students.
If I have major revisions to do in early May, I will need to take a break for a couple of weeks.
As of now, we can continue play through the end of this chapter, which is likely coming in one or two updates from me.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:29 pm
by alhoon
If you DON'T have major revisions on your Thesis, your panel isn't doing is job correct. They're put there by an archfiend Ewan. To show you a preview of what hell is like.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:37 pm
by ewancummins
Yep.
But first they have to read the entire thing, so I'll have a brief respite.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:25 pm
by ewancummins
NOTICE TO ALL PLAYERS
I have ended the chapter and paused the game.
When I get word from Adam on what his PC decides ( either in OOC or by PM) I will add an update in that last IC post. (Alfonse, as the one highest in social status and with as good as CHR as anybody in the group, is the default party leader. NPCs treat him as such. That includes Damien. It also will include people like Aldron Folbre.)
In any event, I plan to resume active play as soon as is practical and convenient for me, and for the rest of you.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:38 am
by alhoon
The Archfiend whipped your panel to give you a taste of why you should be a good person already?
XP: Fild... fixed a fight with that thug in the pit. He made a few acquaintances but nothing major. Passed a couple of generic checks to find out stuff.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:04 pm
by ewancummins
CHAPTER TWO is now finished.
Group gets 100 silver pence in pay. That was originally 20 per person, because there were five hired.
What size cut, if any, you guys share with Titus is something you can work out in OOC.
Damien supports whatever Alfonse suggests, unless it's something like ''give him Damien's share.''
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:03 pm
by steveflam
Ok so I think we wer 6 so 16 each?
Also Fishing NWP roll during two days :
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:04 pm
by steveflam
11
I dont know what Ability it uses as I didn't mark it down.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:00 pm
by Adam
Even share IMO.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:20 pm
by ewancummins
In that case, 16 pence, 6 follaros for each of you.
There are 4 follaros left over. You could:
divvy that up further
(making change by splitting a single follaro probably is not worth it)
put it in a group kitty
spend it on a meal and drinks for the party
etc
Do as you please.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:01 pm
by steveflam
Gertie is happy with her 16 pence and 6 follaros.
Unless we could start a group fund ? Just an idea for those 4? Sometimes we will need to buy something which will benefit the group.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:23 pm
by VAN
I agree with Steve, start a group fund or buy something that might be useful to the group or spend it to gather information or other skills that will benefit us in getting acquintances.
Split the money equally is fair.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:08 am
by alhoon
So, all in all, including the fine and the money from the pit minus the 2 pence fine, 2 pence room and 1/2 a pence on other expenses Fild make about 13 Pence.
The room was 2 pence for a night, meals included, right?
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:14 am
by alhoon
BTW, does it need to be said that Fild would suggest accepting the job?