Page 76 of 186
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:09 am
by steveflam
Ok I need Tom's help.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:59 am
by Adam
Sorry I was sort of off the grid, though I thought I would come back and find we had moved on. In a way, I'm kind of glad we stalled, lol.
I'll send some communication to them before hand to try and set up the meeting. Via a courier or something.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:15 pm
by VAN
Tom will help Gertie of course, he has the skill
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:21 pm
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Tom will help Gertie of course, he has the skill
[dice]223989:0[/dice]
He can try again tomorrow, before the mission. Better get an early start on it.
That failed roll soaks this evening/ night.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:22 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Sorry I was sort of off the grid, though I thought I would come back and find we had moved on. In a way, I'm kind of glad we stalled, lol.
I'll send some communication to them before hand to try and set up the meeting. Via a courier or something.
Coolios. NP
Pauses and slowdowns are a normal part of play.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:32 pm
by steveflam
So in other words even though she asked Aldron he was of no help,,,, got it
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:25 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:So in other words even though she asked Aldron he was of no help,,,, got it
Eh, no.
He gave her money to facilitate asking around. That is help.
EDITED
Note that he did tell her where and how to procure a fishing license.
I added detail to the last PM, because it seems we misunderstood one another. I meant that he does not give her a list of contacts or shops to buy shady stuff like weapon black and blinding powder.
But if she has a reasonable budget in mind, he can provide funds.
And if she does not think of it, he will point out that the Market Area contains shops selling all sorts of stuff. Like caltrops and marbles.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:36 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:steveflam wrote:So in other words even though she asked Aldron he was of no help,,,, got it
Eh, no.
He gave her money to facilitate asking around. That is help.
It may be he doesn't know where thieves buy stuff like weapon-black.
Most of the items on the list are things she can buy at the bazaar or in small shops, the next day.
The man is a merchant, but probably not a dealer in caltrops or marbles.
Big merchants in Povero usually deal in luxury goods, textiles, and bulk stuff.
Note that he did tell her exactly where and how to procure a fishing license.
Noted.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:38 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:ewancummins wrote:steveflam wrote:So in other words even though she asked Aldron he was of no help,,,, got it
Eh, no.
He gave her money to facilitate asking around. That is help.
It may be he doesn't know where thieves buy stuff like weapon-black.
Most of the items on the list are things she can buy at the bazaar or in small shops, the next day.
The man is a merchant, but probably not a dealer in caltrops or marbles.
Big merchants in Povero usually deal in luxury goods, textiles, and bulk stuff.
Note that he did tell her exactly where and how to procure a fishing license.
Noted.
Edited, but yes.
The newer PM explains more and should help. I was too brief and I think we misunderstood one another a bit that first exchange.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:43 pm
by steveflam
It's all good.
She'll try again with the new info tomorrow.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:52 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:It's all good.
She'll try again with the new info tomorrow.
Cool.
You can give me a price estimate based on the thieves handbook. He will give her rather more than that much. And new rope.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:15 pm
by Adam
So to recap: Alfonse sends a business opportunity to the house and offers to meet for dinner the next evening to discuss it. During the meeting, we pass a note to the girl to meet our people for extraction. Then we sneak her out, and get to the church on time.
Things that need to be solved: the business opportunity itself, and casing the place to determine the best way to get in and get her.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:16 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:steveflam wrote:It's all good.
She'll try again with the new info tomorrow.
Cool.
You can give me a price estimate based on the thieves handbook. He will give her rather more than that much. And new rope.
Shall do tonight from home.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 4:21 pm
by steveflam
WeaponBlack is 2 gp
Caltrops are 2 gp
Marbles are 2 cp
Blinding Powder I dunno lol
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 4:25 pm
by VAN
As Ewan said in a previous post we need to check how much time we need on foot from the house to the church. Tom will do that the next morning as well after helping Gertie getting what she needs. Walk from the estate to the church so he can estimare the time.
Gather info for the next day:
[dice]0[/dice]