The Shattered City: OOC
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
http://nerit.earthsprite.com/?p=101
What a lackluster answer
, but there you have it, Rock.
Like the note on the post says, no more Thursdays.
What a lackluster answer
Like the note on the post says, no more Thursdays.
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Slightly delayed, but let's see... Nicolas has 7 Reroll Tokens at the moment, so we'll call it 8 per map, for 16 total, which brings you up to the max. Sounds good?lostboy wrote:I think you owe me some for book 3's maps?Just as a head's up, but can people take a look at the RT-log
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Alright, canvassed AIM a bit, and I believe we have Kerrian, Cyrus, Tomas, Agale, and Celeste all for following the tracks, so I shall be updating soon-ish.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Just a thought: if the rest of you can distract her in conversation for 10 min, I can try and slip back, then call for the cavalry. (Going to be tricky with the tremorsensing hound.
I can't remember if Agale was still wounded, from the first encounter with the hounds. If he is, he'll spend a surge in Nic's enchanting presence (+4 hp).
I take it pre-battle bluffing is permitted? (as opposed to buffing)
Finally, the post mentions other cultists milling about, yet I don't see them on the map.
I can't remember if Agale was still wounded, from the first encounter with the hounds. If he is, he'll spend a surge in Nic's enchanting presence (+4 hp).
I take it pre-battle bluffing is permitted? (as opposed to buffing)
Finally, the post mentions other cultists milling about, yet I don't see them on the map.
"In normal times, evil would be fought by good. But in times like these, it must be fought by a different kind of evil."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Depends on the situation, but probably. This isn't hard-and-fast rules we're talking about here. It's dealing with some rather suspicious-minded fanatics who are ready to attack at the first sign of treachery.Cronax wrote:I take it pre-battle bluffing is permitted? (as opposed to buffing)
Poincare is the only living person present aside from you guys. There is Anne-Marie, and a pair of ash-cultists, but they're not humans and are in fact on the map. Is that what you mean?Cronax wrote:Finally, the post mentions other cultists milling about, yet I don't see them on the map.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
I know I've jumped the gun a little, but, well.
1) This isn't anything Tomas can rationalize away. This is a murderous cult preforming a twisted ritual to feed murder monsters and empower a disease infested soul eating puppy dog.
2) Chatting with evil hasn't worked all that well so far.
1) This isn't anything Tomas can rationalize away. This is a murderous cult preforming a twisted ritual to feed murder monsters and empower a disease infested soul eating puppy dog.
2) Chatting with evil hasn't worked all that well so far.
"Is there anything keeping us from checking that place out tonight?" Besides sanity, naturally.
Doc don't forget Tomas gets +2 to all weapon damage for this encounter from Nic's lovely song. (I just re-read it and if the Fochlucan Bandore is used with song of rest its +2)
Also and i know no-one ever remembers this BUT if you bloody or reduce a foe to 0hp within 10 squares of Nicolas you gain 3 temp hp's.
Also and i know no-one ever remembers this BUT if you bloody or reduce a foe to 0hp within 10 squares of Nicolas you gain 3 temp hp's.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
For what it's worth, Cyrus was ready to charge them too, though for a few different reasons.DocBeard wrote:I know I've jumped the gun a little, but, well.
1) This isn't anything Tomas can rationalize away. This is a murderous cult preforming a twisted ritual to feed murder monsters and empower a disease infested soul eating puppy dog.
2) Chatting with evil hasn't worked all that well so far.
