POVERO Campaign OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

ewancummins wrote:Intel gathering to locate something to put dogs to nappy time

[dice]224230:0[/dice]
No such luck.

Anybody got herbalism NWP?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace
Posts: 9082
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
Location: Chania or Athens // Greece

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by alhoon »

The bump in the market and passing the message could be done by one of our thieves with pick pocket, can't it? To slip to Elissa a note?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

alhoon wrote:The bump in the market and passing the message could be done by one of our thieves with pick pocket, can't it? To slip to Elissa a note?

Yes.
It would require a successful skill check, just as you suggest.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by VAN »

No herbalism.

Tom has really low pp so better if Gertie or Damien does that.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

Pick Pocket attempt for Gertie on handing over the note.

[dice]0[/dice]

[dice]1[/dice]
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

I think Gertie has like 30% so "Jinkies, Scooby Doo,"
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

steveflam wrote:Pick Pocket attempt for Gertie on handing over the note.

[dice]224245:0[/dice]

[dice]224245:1[/dice]
As this has been rolled , I am assuming that it actually happens in play.


Intel gathering to find Elissa shopping.

[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by Adam »

alhoon wrote:I would suggest sticking with the plan Adam, and certainly not wasting such a powerful spell to put dogs to sleep when it could stop pursuers.
I don't think our part of the plan is viable, as the Holbins won't meet with us in time. We need to come up with another way to meet her.

Maybe I could bump into her in the market with Fild and act the obsequious out of town "little fish" trying to get into business with her family, and pass the message along to her there?

Except, of course, if we can't find her...

I do have herbalism NWP. [dice]0[/dice] for some "magic" doggie treats.
Last edited by Adam on Tue May 24, 2016 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace
Posts: 9082
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
Location: Chania or Athens // Greece

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by alhoon »

I don't think that would work. I doubt she is the one to talk about business deals. But if you want to try, I'm game. You never know. After all, we are not actually looking to close a deal...
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by Adam »

Adam wrote:
alhoon wrote:I would suggest sticking with the plan Adam, and certainly not wasting such a powerful spell to put dogs to sleep when it could stop pursuers.
I don't think our part of the plan is viable, as the Holbins won't meet with us in time. We need to come up with another way to meet her.

Maybe I could bump into her in the market with Fild and act the obsequious out of town "little fish" trying to get into business with her family, and pass the message along to her there?

Except, of course, if we can't find her...

I do have herbalism NWP. [dice]224249:0[/dice] for some "magic" doggie treats.
Good lord. *sigh* Beginning to rethink our life of crime...
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Adam wrote:
alhoon wrote:I would suggest sticking with the plan Adam, and certainly not wasting such a powerful spell to put dogs to sleep when it could stop pursuers.
I don't think our part of the plan is viable, as the Holbins won't meet with us in time. We need to come up with another way to meet her.

Maybe I could bump into her in the market with Fild and act the obsequious out of town "little fish" trying to get into business with her family, and pass the message along to her there?
If you wish to try this, first locate her.

Alfonse has Intel on shops she frequents, and he can actually READ the list.

I would allow a WIS check to attempt to locate the Holbin party.

Without the Intel Aldron provided, it would be almost impossible except by sheer luck. The Market district is quite large!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:
alhoon wrote:I would suggest sticking with the plan Adam, and certainly not wasting such a powerful spell to put dogs to sleep when it could stop pursuers.
I don't think our part of the plan is viable, as the Holbins won't meet with us in time. We need to come up with another way to meet her.

Maybe I could bump into her in the market with Fild and act the obsequious out of town "little fish" trying to get into business with her family, and pass the message along to her there?

Except, of course, if we can't find her...

I do have herbalism NWP. [dice]224249:0[/dice] for some "magic" doggie treats.
Good lord. *sigh* Beginning to rethink our life of crime...

Okay, he THINKS he has made sleeping draught for doggies.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by Adam »

alhoon wrote:I don't think that would work. I doubt she is the one to talk about business deals. But if you want to try, I'm game. You never know. After all, we are not actually looking to close a deal...
Right, being obnoxious is what they would expect, I would think, from somebody desperate who's trying to look for any angle to get in with her family. But, as I said, it appears we haven't found her so that plan's out as well.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by Adam »

Wis check [dice]0[/dice]
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Adam wrote:Wis check [dice]224255:0[/dice]
IC coming...
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Post Reply