Page 86 of 186
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:51 pm
by Adam
[dice]0[/dice] I assume there's a roll of some kind involved. If I level up, I might have to learn Bluff NWP.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:53 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:[dice]224383:0[/dice] I assume there's a roll of some kind involved. If I level up, I might have to learn Bluff NWP.
Result noted.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:27 pm
by alhoon
Fild, not knowing what bodyguards\house guards do tries to mimic the pros without of course being threatening. No hands on sword-hilt.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:40 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:Fild, not knowing what bodyguards\house guards do tries to mimic the pros without of course being threatening. No hands on sword-hilt.
Also noted.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:32 am
by VAN
Tom will give the note to Alfonse hoping he gives it to Elissa pretending it to be his card. It's appropriate after their discussion to give her his card.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:35 am
by steveflam
Ok, sounds good to me. I had another idea but let's say I pass on it

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:44 am
by ewancummins
Business cards, as such, aren't a thing.
But a note or letter of introduction could be. Or just some other sort of paper.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:50 pm
by VAN
I will change it to piece of paper, Tom shouldn't know that it is an introduction letter. He found that "by accident" and was kind enough to get it to Alfonse

The idea remains the same, Alfonse can give it to Elissa and tell her that has his family name on, where he lives ecc. Just hoping the guards cannot read
Adam, it's up to you if you want to play along, if you have another idea it's fine

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:38 pm
by Adam
What's a name of a novelist that a woman of her age/station would be interested in?
[dice]0[/dice] int check if i need it.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:31 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:What's a name of a novelist that a woman of her age/station would be interested in?
[dice]224421:0[/dice] int check if i need it.
drew a blank
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:34 pm
by ewancummins
She's leaving.
If Alfonse hastens to give her something, or another PC takes some immediate action, then this will occur before she departs the scene.
Otherwise she goes away, making no special effort at speed or evasion, but done with this encounter.
Your call, guys.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:56 pm
by VAN
Tom will not do anything else right now, he doesn't want to alert the guards and get more attention on him.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:12 am
by alhoon
So, does Alfonse has the chance to pass her the note if Adam wishes so or she's already gone? We certainly don't want to attract attention on the note...
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:27 am
by Adam
I have an idea if the note fails.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:09 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I have an idea if the note fails.
Unless he attempted to pass her the note, then she leaves as described in the post.
Did he try to hand her something, or not?