Page 98 of 186
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:05 pm
by ewancummins
Not with penalty. Wastes a round fumbling...
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:19 pm
by ewancummins
SENT PM TO VAN
This is a good pause point for me.
Post actions as you please.
Meanwhile, one more patrol check for the other guys
on a 1
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:19 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:DAMIEN WIS
[dice]224952:0[/dice]
Dude, Gertie is with him, she will not let him do that.. but it's ok,,, I was afk for a few. just sayin
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:20 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:ewancummins wrote:DAMIEN WIS
[dice]224952:0[/dice]
Dude, Gertie is with him, she will not let him do that.. but it's ok,,, I was afk for a few. just sayin
Okay she can interrupt.
Quick CHA check to convince him to not do that.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:20 pm
by steveflam
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:21 pm
by steveflam
Ok let him go,,, geeeez
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:26 pm
by steveflam
Gonna wait for Van to post something before posting.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:27 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:Ok let him go,,, geeeez
Poor guy must be confused by fall.
Elissa will also try
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:27 pm
by ewancummins
That works.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:28 pm
by steveflam
Gertie will apologize profusely to Elissa for the chest but it as the chest or get caught and we need to get her to Richard.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:33 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:Gertie will apologize profusely to Elissa for the chest but it as the chest or get caught and we need to get her to Richard.
Noted.
I have updated in light of your recent OOC posts.
Now we can pause to see what Van has Tom do.
If the party is legging it with no attempt at stealth, just give me flat
dex checks to avoid trips and falls.
If the party is sneaking, roll appropriate skills, Note that this is slower than just running.
If you are doing something else, post about it.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:43 pm
by steveflam
I vote for sneaking
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:37 pm
by Adam
Well, I'd off suggestions, but I'm outside.
I want to peek over the walls and watch for the others running to the exit. If I see that they're being pursued, I'll use sleep on whoever's chasing them.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:44 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Well, I'd off suggestions, but I'm outside.
I want to peek over the walls and watch for the others running to the exit. If I see that they're being pursued, I'll use sleep on whoever's chasing them.
Noted.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:13 pm
by alhoon
Fild helps Alfonse.
strength:
[dice]0[/dice]
Pretty good I'd say...