Page 100 of 186
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm
by steveflam
Gertie, being the lightest, probably even lighter than Fild, will help boost people. As she knows how to climb a wall she will be the last one to climb
it, making sure everyone gets over.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:46 pm
by VAN
Tom will help Elissa as well and then climb up and help her get at the other part.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:10 am
by alhoon
Meh... Have THEY, the riders that comprise the elite of the Hoblin fighting force received the memo of avoid violence? Cause I think they will do violence to us.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:29 am
by Adam
I've got sleep prepared. I'd use it on them now, but I don't know that I can see over the wall. Is there a gate somewhere nearby I can peek through?
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:15 am
by steveflam
ewan check your pm,,,,
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:00 pm
by VAN
Is there any secret passage nearby that we know of?
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:02 pm
by alhoon
Aren't we at the Vineyard already? That Tom nearly killed that guy? There is a secret door there.
As for sleep... If I may say, it would at most affect a few horses and\or riders.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:06 pm
by VAN
Till Ewan posts I think we are just at the wall if we are at the vineyard then sure we can get the tunnel.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:07 pm
by steveflam
alhoon wrote:Aren't we at the Vineyard already? That Tom nearly killed that guy? There is a secret door there.
As for sleep... If I may say, it would at most affect a few horses and\or riders.
Target the ones in the front then.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:49 am
by ewancummins
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL PLAYERS
Completely different vineyards.
The city limits include more than one.
This one, as described, is on the Holbin estate.
There is no secret tunnel here, unless it is something none of you have found or been told of.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:55 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Is there any secret passage nearby that we know of?
No.
It looks like Alhoon got two seperate, and not close, vineyards confused.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:56 am
by ewancummins
I am travelling today. I will try to update tomorrow.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:15 am
by alhoon
Well, I'm panicking. Not Fild.
I really hoped there was a secret tunnel nearby.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:32 pm
by ewancummins
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:46 pm
by Adam
Soooo yeah. Sleep at the front of the group of riders. Hopefully it'll create enough confusion to buy us time to slip away.