19%
Nah, I prefer sinnin'.
81%

Total votes: 27

Reginald de Curry
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Reginald de Curry »

Be blessed with thanks, Friend Marauder, for I had forgotten to take my Benadryl. I will take some immediately.
Pinky! Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so, Brain, but didn't we give up ritual murder for Lent?
Reginald de Curry
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Ahhhhhhhh. That's better. Now on with the crusade!

Dominique
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dominique »

Reginald de Curry wrote:
Jason of the Fraternity wrote:In honor of Reginald's new outlook on life, I present to you...

Reginald: "I don't want to be a role-player anymore. I want to be Reggie."

Jason of the Fraternity: "Don't be stupid, Reggie. We think that you better let Spatulon take care of things. You're getting out of control..."

:twisted:
Oh Brother Jason, you wound me. But I forgive you, for you know not what you do.

Now join me and avoid daemon-fire and a potential lawsuit from Dominique as we storm the Gates of Eden! In a peaceful manner, of course.
Oh, brother Reginald, why would I ever sue a brother? I'm just glad someone other than me has seen the light of the great Jack Chick! Come, let none of us be Elfstar anymore! WE WANT TO BE DEBBIE!!!
"I'd really love a cup of tea, but it would be, like, blood or death or evil or something."
~Matteo Brazi, Borcan thief, Day 3 of Bleak House
Reginald de Curry
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Welcome back to the fold, Sister Dominique!

Gemathustra
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gemathustra »

Dominique wrote:
Reginald de Curry wrote:
Jason of the Fraternity wrote:In honor of Reginald's new outlook on life, I present to you...

Reginald: "I don't want to be a role-player anymore. I want to be Reggie."

Jason of the Fraternity: "Don't be stupid, Reggie. We think that you better let Spatulon take care of things. You're getting out of control..."

:twisted:
Oh Brother Jason, you wound me. But I forgive you, for you know not what you do.

Now join me and avoid daemon-fire and a potential lawsuit from Dominique as we storm the Gates of Eden! In a peaceful manner, of course.
Oh, brother Reginald, why would I ever sue a brother? I'm just glad someone other than me has seen the light of the great Jack Chick! Come, let none of us be Elfstar anymore! WE WANT TO BE DEBBIE!!!
Join us, Dominique...
Iiiiiit's blisssssssssssssssssss!!!
"Arrogant mortal! You are in my world now and you will never leave this attic alive! I will destroy you, and then I will possess she whom you love the most. And there is not a single thing in the world you can do to stop me!"
*poke*
"OW!"
-Dracula
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Desdichado wrote: :shock:

There're a lot of wackos out there...
Yep. And the Chick-style ones take full advantage of the "my right to throw a punch ends at the tip of your nose" interpretation of American law ... with the caveat of "but my right to be an obnoxious, intolerant jerk doesn't end at your Being-Horribly-Offended threshold." :-(

Oh, and thanks for saying the U.S. is a highly-civilized country, Desdichado. Judging by some of the loons out there grabbing for headlines (or public office), I'm not always convinced of that myself, these days! ;-)
Last edited by Rotipher of the FoS on Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maraudar
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by maraudar »

Sheesh for a moment I almost wanted to throw in my lot with this crusade.. Then of course I came to my senses and ran like hell... Now I ...Hey let go of me! NO! I WONT READ IT!! What? yes, yes I see .. It is blissssssssss.. (shambles out to the corner to pass out booklets and bring others into the fold).

Maraudar

Welfare is not really welfare as it is not concerned about you at all
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

"We are the Crusade. Tolerance is futile. You will be indoctrinated."
Reginald de Curry
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Yes, my Brothers. Yes, my Sisters. Yes, my Children, my Parents, my Kin in the Holy Crusade of Chick. We seek Enlightenment in this Dark Age, and soon the Great Secret of Eden will be revealed to us.

In...say, twenty minutes?

Yes.

Twenty holy minutes until Enlightenment.

Prepare yourselves. Salvation is at hand.

Reginald de Curry
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

The appointed hour has arrived. The Great Secret to Enlightenment is now at hand. The Key to Eden is forged with the faith of the Crusaders. I have spoken to the Great Jack Chick, and he has given unto us the final instruction.

We must transcend Birth. We must transcend Death. We must Master Time Itself. And there is only one way to do so:

WE MUST SACRIFICE OURSELVES TO YOG-SOTHOTH!!!

Jack Chick has shown me the Truth of the Lovecraftian Pantheon! I understand now! To reach Eden we must sacrifice ourselves! At midnight tonight, under the light of the moon, cut out your own hearts and eat them in worship of Yog-Sothoth! Do not fear, for in so doing you will reach PARADISE!!!!!!!!

Charney
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Charney »

I think it's funnier to imagine Chick reading these posts. I wonder how he'd react...
De retour dans les Brumes, enfin!
Reginald de Curry
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

I assure you, he is well aware of the Crusade.

I know some of you may be off-put by the Ritual of Enlightenment, especially if you are a vegetarian. Jack Chick has assured me that you do not need to eat your own heart to reach Eden.

You can also hang yourself with your own intestinal tract, if you prefer. Yog-Sothoth is Time Itself, and with Time comes Understanding, therefore Yog-Sothoth will understand.

Reginald de Curry
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

My Friends, I must bid thee farewell. I have a scant seven and one-half hours to prepare my sacrificial knife, and I need to buy a new whetstone to sharpen it. Continue the Crusade of Enlightenment, and I will meet you, at midnight tonight, in Eden.

Be Blessed, and All Hail Yog-Sothoth!

Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

Post by Jason of the Fraternity »

Reginald de Curry wrote:WE MUST SACRIFICE OURSELVES TO YOG-SOTHOTH!!!
Disclaimer: Please note that the Fraternity of Shadows does not support the act of self-sacrifice in any of its forms. Any sacrifices that are conducted with the confines of the Manor de Penombre should be of the animal and/or other human types... Thank you! 8)
[i]Pandemonium did not reign, it poured![/i]
Gemathustra
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gemathustra »

Jason of the Fraternity wrote:
Reginald de Curry wrote:WE MUST SACRIFICE OURSELVES TO YOG-SOTHOTH!!!
Disclaimer: Please note that the Fraternity of Shadows does not support the act of self-sacrifice in any of its forms. Any sacrifices that are conducted with the confines of the Manor de Penombre should be of the animal and/or other human types... Thank you! 8)
With or without ranch dressing?
"Arrogant mortal! You are in my world now and you will never leave this attic alive! I will destroy you, and then I will possess she whom you love the most. And there is not a single thing in the world you can do to stop me!"
*poke*
"OW!"
-Dracula