A halfling walks to church (3)

The Halfling campaign
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

Heinrich takes another pull from his cigarette, holds it between thumb and finger and blows out a steady stream of smoke.

"If magic poses a problem to use, then my blades are ready. They have been sharpened since we returned, so do not worry about them being dull. The guards you have controlled may also prove useful to us if we can get them into the meeting room or use them t ocreate a distraction elsewhere to divert attention from us."
Swallow your soul!
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Kimuriel lowers his head as thinking and then says:

"The room is protected by arcane magic, but I don't think they have done anything about psionics. Maybe I can use my powers in there and they will not expect it. It will be definately a surprise for them."
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Heinrich flicks some ash into the fireplace and nods in agreement.

"Your talents may prove to be exactly what we need on this mission, the extra keen edge to the surprise we are planning."
Swallow your soul!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Ixevim turns his blank eyes to watch the mercenary. "What is Kimuriel's talents are my inherent nature Heinrich. However, the real surprise for them will probably be Nostalia."
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

"I do not think Nostalia could handle this my friend." Artemis speaks to Ixevim "She still has a lot to recover after her inhumane incarceration... Kimuriel already asks for much in her assistance."

As the diplomat speaks the lady herself appears, dressed in a costume of a shepard's daughter including short pleated skirt and walking cane. The bow in her hair gives her an even younger appearence and Heinrich felt sure she was blushing under her mask.

"Well it is a masquerade." she says "What costumes will you all be wearing?"
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Heinrich throws his cigarette into the fireplace and smiles to Nostalia, a little uncomfortable at the shortness of her skirt.

"My lady, I was thinking that, as it is a masquerade and we will all be wearing masks, and this" he points to the falcon brand on his forehead "Will be hidden I might go as myself. A little polish here and there would not go amiss, but who would expect a fighter to be so obvious in his appearance?"

"I can get this armour to look very shiny and clean in no time, it will look gawdy and fake by the time I am done."

He thinks to himself and a sly smile crosses his lips.

"Perhaps I could declare myself as the famous George Weathermay."
Swallow your soul!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

"Who? Is this man a legend? I haven't heard of him." Ixevim says. "I'll be hiding outside the room invisible, so I don't need any special disguise. Artemis I'm sure could cast a very simple spell to change his appearence for as much as we need, and Kimuriel can turn invisible."

OOC> Wizards, undead and assassins don't make Heinrich uncomfortable. Nostalia with a short skirt makes him uncomfortable.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
My DMGuild work!
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Kimuriel smirks at Ixevim's comment about his tallents. The mind flyer is right, but the proud half-elf doesn't want to admit it.

As Nostalia enters, Kimuriel bows and says:

"You have chosen a very good disguise my lady. I can disguise myself as one of the guards in the room. Dr Xevim has told us enough details, so Ithink I can impersonate him well enough. I don't want to be invisible, because I'm quite sure that at least one of the meeting's members, or even the room itself, will have a way to see an invisible."

Kimuriel turns to Ixevim and asks:

"May you do something about it? You know the guards, so I think you can persuade one of them to not go, so I'll get his place. I'll change my appearence, so no one will understand the difference."

Then, the psion turns to Artemis:

"What about you Artemis? Have you decided your appearence?"
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

OOC: Heinrich is a man of morals, he has faced many horrific things in his life, but a woman in a short skirt is still enough to make him blush ;)

IC:
Heinrish dons a sideways smile toward Ixevim

"Goereg Weathermay was a famous hunter about the time of the legendary Dr. Van Richten, he was not a scgolar like the latter but had the skill to lay waste to any creature that crossed his path. The last I heard of him was before the invasion while he was in south east. I think such a man would deserve a place of honour among a masquerade."

He then turns to Nostalia and bows.

"If you are to accompany us my lady then I must insist that I remain at your side to protect you. You have undergone much hardship of late and I wish to see no more befall you. Let me protect you with my life and I shall give you protection during our mission."
Swallow your soul!
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

Nostalia claps her hands in excitement and smiles.
"I would not have it any other way and am sure we can find you a tri-corner hat and coat for your superb idea."

"I shall go as ...hmm let me see." Artemis pauses a moment as he thinks "Oh how about a dash of extreme bad taste. I shall go as The Red Mage of the South. I've seen his face so I could create a good likeness -might even give me a chance to try out a cantrip or two so to test the ground as it were. If that is all and we are ready we can have the servants bring us the needed costuming and we can begin."
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Ixevim nods his agreement. He quickly scans the faces of his comrades just touching their thoughts (not reading them) to see if someone has something to hide.
Ixevim wouldn't feel surprised if Lord Pieter was waiting for them fully prepared and informed.
My DMGuild work!
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Kimuriel thinks for a moment and then says:

“Maybe getting the appearance of a guard can have more risks than benefits, I’ll get the appearance of a scholar who goes with Weathermay. I don’t think these men go around the core alone. I get the name Francisio. I’ll wear glasses and a trimmed but always well made suit. I don’t think anyone will deny the entrance of a scholar who accompany such a famous man like Weathermay.”
- W H A T ! ? !
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

"Kimuriel, my costume will be that of George Weathermay, I have no plans to impersonate him completely, the man would be ancient if is still alive today."

He looked to Nostalia, again a little uncomfortable about her skirt and the fact that she was showing so much leg. He does manage to smile a little, stretching the scar that ran the length of his cheek.

"If those items could be found I would be greatly in your debt my lady."
Swallow your soul!
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Kimuriel turns and faces Heinrich, an expression of annoy is appeared to his face.

“I know, I know, it’s just I think it will be easier to be accepted to such an important meeting if we get the appearances of some famous people, no?”

Then turning to Nostalia asks:

“Do you think you can find something for me too my Lady?”

Kimuriel doesn’t seem to be very impressionate from Nostalia’s skirt. The psion, as half-elf who was grown up with elves, preferred the elven women than humans. However, he can understand Heinrich too, Nostalia was not an elf but was always a very beautiful woman.
- W H A T ! ? !
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

"Kimuriel, it is a fine idea, we could attend the masquerade together, perhaps all of us together. The hunter, the scholar and the innocents?"

Heinrich chortled a little to himself.
Swallow your soul!