Page 104 of 186
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:27 pm
by ewancummins
Not too bad.
Wis check for guards.
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:27 pm
by ewancummins
Fail.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:41 pm
by alhoon
After all this, I hope there is no evil-wizard, zombie apocalypse or horde-of-mercs that interrupt the wedding.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:30 am
by Adam
I was going with the girl. Robes aren't great for outrunning horses, I'm thinking.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:54 am
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I was going with the girl. Robes aren't great for outrunning horses, I'm thinking.
Makes sense.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:57 am
by VAN
We have arranged for a wagon, right? Otherwise we can get horses as Elissa said.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:41 pm
by steveflam
We've arranged for a wagon? WHere is it? I don't remember that.. Been a while we did the plans, sorry if I forgot.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:43 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:We've arranged for a wagon? WHere is it? I don't remember that.. Been a while we did the plans, sorry if I forgot.
Nope.No wagon arrangements.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:24 pm
by Adam
Let's just go. The point of the distraction was to draw off the pursuit and buy us time time to get moving.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:25 pm
by steveflam
Adam wrote:Let's just go. The point of the distraction was to draw off the pursuit and buy us time time to get moving.
Agreed.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:42 pm
by ewancummins
Okay
Dex check for LOWEST. Dex in group
To avoid hazards and slips in dark
[dice]0[/dice]
Int check for highest INT (Alfonse)
To recall landmarks
[dice]1[/dice]
Con check for lowest Con not to fall out on the run
[dice]2[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:43 pm
by ewancummins
Bad all around.
Chance of encounter one in four
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:42 pm
by ewancummins
Please note time in latest IC post.
Arrival of FILD and Titus is contingent upon their choices and actions.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:57 pm
by steveflam
Ok we've arrived late ,,,,, (on the nose) is the other party with Richard there waiting for us?
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:02 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:Ok we've arrived late ,,,,, (on the nose) is the other party with Richard there waiting for us?
Maybe.
Go ahead and post an action, words, etc.
I will update.
And check to spot hidden guys.
Let's call that WISDOM.