Page 131 of 186
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:34 am
by ewancummins
Good to know, Steve.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:52 am
by VAN
Diplomacy in order to calm Gertie: [dice]0[/dice]
Observation or spot whatever suits most to understand if the guard could read the letter and his reaction to it:[dice]1[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:07 am
by steveflam
[dice]0[/dice]
Wisdom Check to remain calm.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:07 am
by steveflam
steveflam wrote:[dice]225937:0[/dice]
Wisdom Check to remain calm.
I'll post later but she's calm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:50 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Diplomacy in order to calm Gertie: [dice]225936:0[/dice]
Observation or spot whatever suits most to understand if the guard could read the letter and his reaction to it:[dice]225936:1[/dice]
Two failures.
But Gertie remains calm on her own, as per Steve's post.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:04 am
by ewancummins
Untrained trailing check NWP, roll low for better result/
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:06 am
by ewancummins
Not good, but could be worse.
The guards notice that they are being follow on a 2 in 6.
Otherwise they may see the two men (the watchers do monitor the area, looking back and to the flanks now and then) but may not think much of it.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:41 am
by Adam
So...they were in there watching us the whole time?
Also, I thought we were here for questioning, not under arrest.
Clearly I misunderstood the situation, but I guess its too late to do anything about it now.
[dice]0[/dice] Chr check I suppose.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:37 am
by VAN
Does Alfonse speak elven? He can speak to Tom if needed and he can then talk to Gertie in thieves cant.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:09 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:So...they were in there watching us the whole time?
Also, I thought we were here for questioning, not under arrest.
Clearly I misunderstood the situation, but I guess its too late to do anything about it now.
[dice]225945:0[/dice] Chr check I suppose.
As per previous post, there were guys guarding the doors. Inside the room, then, where you could see them.
But your PC may not have realized they had orders to watch you.
Now he
knows he's under closer observation than it first appeared.
What began as cooperation is looking more and more like it's going to become a formal arrest.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:09 pm
by ewancummins
CHR check failed.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:14 pm
by steveflam
But we gitted nicey nice food.....
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:19 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:But we gitted nicey nice food.....
True.
They still feed you.
There is red wine in the jugs.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:49 pm
by steveflam
How long we been there so far?
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:56 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:How long we been there so far?
Over half an hour, but less than an hour.