Page 135 of 186

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:46 pm
by Adam
Are they following us with a guard? Keeping us in a cell at the watch station? In any case, I'm preparing Magic Missile in place of sleep today, but after a rest I'm ready to go.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:49 pm
by steveflam
Ready to go. So we're stuck in the cell but not under arrest.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:55 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:Ready to go. So we're stuck in the cell but not under arrest.
I never wrote cell.

Now, if you like, GERTIE can sleep in a cell. :wink


But the party is put up in the watch barracks, as noted in IC.
Does GERTIE want a bed?

They have bunk beds! :D

Gem can sleep with Tom, under his bunk, or on an old blanket, as Van likes. Doggie naps.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:59 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:
steveflam wrote:Ready to go. So we're stuck in the cell but not under arrest.
I never wrote cell.
Ok, room or cell. Same difference. We're still stuck there with guards 24/7.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:00 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Are they following us with a guard? Keeping us in a cell at the watch station? In any case, I'm preparing Magic Missile in place of sleep today, but after a rest I'm ready to go.
Not a cell.

Barracks.

Big room, bunk beds, watchmen napping, playing cards, polishing boots, and so on.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:01 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:
ewancummins wrote:
steveflam wrote:Ready to go. So we're stuck in the cell but not under arrest.
I never wrote cell.
Ok, room or cell. Same difference. We're still stuck there with guards 24/7.
Okay, so she chooses a cell?

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:01 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:She is buying thieves gear,,, so forget it.

As you like.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:06 pm
by steveflam
Gertie stays wherever they are..


I am just stating we are stuck wherever we are. If we want to do something, we are followed.

But, we are not under arrest.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:10 pm
by alhoon
Fild doesn't mind staying in Barracks. He would like to spent some time with the guards to see what's their view on the situation and get a "feel" of how much they blame the party for putting the whole city in jeopardy.
And if he warms up with a guard, that's good too.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:28 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:Gertie stays wherever they are..


I am just stating we are stuck wherever we are. If we want to do something, we are followed.

But, we are not under arrest.
You are stuck if you do not even try, sure.

Since you have elected not to attempt persuasion (CHR checks as outlined in my previous post, which you read), and you do not seem to be suggesting subterfuge, escape, or combat...

I can only interpret your post as GERTIE abandons her plans for shopping and fishing.
But that is your choice, Steve.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:29 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:Fild doesn't mind staying in Barracks. He would like to spent some time with the guards to see what's their view on the situation and get a "feel" of how much they blame the party for putting the whole city in jeopardy.
And if he warms up with a guard, that's good too.

CHR check, please.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:30 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:
steveflam wrote:Gertie stays wherever they are..


I am just stating we are stuck wherever we are. If we want to do something, we are followed.

But, we are not under arrest.
You are stuck if you do not even try, sure.

Since you have elected not to attempt persuasion (CHR checks as outlined in my previous post, which you read), and you do not seem to be suggesting subterfuge, escape, or combat...

I can only interpret your post as GERTIE abandons her plans for shopping and fishing.
But that is your choice, Steve.
Yes she does. She can not shop because it is for thieving supplies

The watch will not go fishing with her.


Charisma 9 I'm not bothering to roll.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:30 pm
by ewancummins
ewancummins wrote:
alhoon wrote:Ready!

Cool.
When I see such a post from every single player, I will advance to the end of the rest period.

Steve, they are not likely to just let Gertie go fishing. She's not under arrest, but neither is she just free to traipse about the city unescorted.

But if she makes a CHR check, Gubbio and a couple of watchmen will volunteer to go with her on a brief mission to acquire gear and/or intel.

A second CHR success could convince them that fishing would be in some way useful, perhaps as a way of gathering rumors of observing stuff that could be going on along the waterfront and out on the bay.

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:32 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:
ewancummins wrote:
steveflam wrote:Gertie stays wherever they are..


I am just stating we are stuck wherever we are. If we want to do something, we are followed.

But, we are not under arrest.
You are stuck if you do not even try, sure.

Since you have elected not to attempt persuasion (CHR checks as outlined in my previous post, which you read), and you do not seem to be suggesting subterfuge, escape, or combat...

I can only interpret your post as GERTIE abandons her plans for shopping and fishing.
But that is your choice, Steve.
Yes she does. She can not shop because it is for thieving supplies

The watch will not go fishing with her.


Charisma 9 I'm not bothering to roll.
Okay, but let the record show it was your call.

I don't think a 45% chance of success is that bad.

:azalin:

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:32 pm
by alhoon
ewancummins wrote:
alhoon wrote:Fild doesn't mind staying in Barracks. He would like to spent some time with the guards to see what's their view on the situation and get a "feel" of how much they blame the party for putting the whole city in jeopardy.
And if he warms up with a guard, that's good too.

CHR check, please.
[dice]0[/dice]

Preeetty good.