Page 15 of 327

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:07 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Can I roll spot check in order to try and spot Baubb fleeing?

Roll a surprise check and a Wsidom check

First is d10, second is d20.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:09 am
by ewancummins
LORD SKYBOLT-


Give me a Charisma check, please.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:16 am
by VAN
Surprise: 10 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3728812/

Wisdom 7: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3728813/

Guess I'm only good with the thief skills that I need to roll low :P

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:18 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Surprise: 10 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3728812/

Wisdom 7: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3728813/

Guess I'm only good with the thief skills that I need to roll low :P

Filbert doesn't see any obvious escape routes besides the window.

Updates coming.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:20 am
by VAN
Ok then he will go to check on Roald, afterall he has no idea what happened with him.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:20 am
by ewancummins
[dice]0[/dice]

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:26 am
by ewancummins
Okay Van, give me a to hit roll on a D20 and then an STR check on a D20.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:26 am
by VAN

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:26 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:What I roll to try to escape?
Check the post above.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:28 am
by VAN
I saw it late so I edited it now.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:37 am
by VAN
Wow was something smaller than a halfling! Amazing!

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:48 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Wow was something smaller than a halfling! Amazing!
Yes, quite a bit smaller.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:48 am
by Lord Skybolt
Charsima Check Roll is a 3 or Success . Made by 8 points .

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3728821/

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:49 am
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:Charsima Check Roll is a 3 or Success . Made by 8 points .

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3728821/
Nice.

Will update

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:57 am
by ewancummins
Van, roll a d20.