Page 18 of 327
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:48 am
by ewancummins
Gunnar gets a crit.
That means he gets full damage again, including all bonuses.
Cormac stuff-
I don't see rolls, so I'll go ahead and assume a couple of shots (he can fire twioce per roound) for Adam's dude, based on his IC posted actions.
Before bonuses and penalties:
[dice]0[/dice]
[dice]1[/dice]
The rain and the dark aren't helping, perhaps. No hits, but he at least made one of them duck.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:08 am
by ewancummins
I'm giving Cormac partial cover bonuses, as he's using a short bow and has the option of kneeling or otherwise getting behind something solid.
Without a mantlet, Gunnar is more exposed-- but he's also close to his warhorse and standing in a spot where he can dodge and manueaver as needed. Probably close to the building, as noted. I would presume that he's use the corner of the building as cover if at all possible.
With that in mind:
[dice]0[/dice]
[dice]1[/dice]
[dice]2[/dice]
[dice]3[/dice]
[dice]4[/dice]
[dice]5[/dice]
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:08 am
by ewancummins
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:11 am
by ewancummins
Gunnar gets clipped, and Cormac is nearly struck by a spear-- but all the other attacks miss, and one of the monstrobes fouls up...
Damage to Gunnar
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:25 pm
by Adam
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:42 pm
by ewancummins
I take it your guy is moving and shooting?
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:09 pm
by Lord Skybolt
Well that's good it looks like we all get at least one critical in this fight

. Range on Dagger is 10 yards Short range by the way .
Well Gunnar seeing as they are getting closer drops his bow reaches behind him to throw his daggers at the "goblins" apparently moving up to there position . After he throws his daggers he grabs his shield and Close work dagger for any more that come within melee range of his dagger . Going to Guard Cormac as he use his bow on the goblins . Thinking to himself:
Damage wish I had my sword with me .
Oh and by the way Gunnar does not yell or do anything to attract attention to himself besides killing the enemy that is around or in front of him . The only thing you hear from him is grunts if warranted and clink of chain as he moves and the movement of a dagger thrown threw the air or dagger thrust into someone's chest, etc .
Attack rolls are First Dagger 24 to hit . Hit AC -8
Second Dagger 11 to Hit. Hit AC 5
Third Dagger 16 to Hit. Hit AC 0
All to hit rolls from link below .
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3731638/
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:13 pm
by Lord Skybolt
Damage rolls for said daggers are as follows:
First Dagger 10 Damage
Second and third Daggers if they hit will do 9 damage apiece .
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3731643/
If he kills a Goblin with one throw of a dagger he will throw another dagger at another goblin and so on .
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:24 pm
by RocEter
Ewan can the Huntsman see the men on the other side of the building?
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:35 pm
by steveflam
Every time I see The Huntsman, I always think of The Tenth Kingdom and Rutger Hauer [sp] and his role as the evil Huntsman.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:09 am
by ewancummins
Mike-
I'm assuming that the Hunstman is in the courtyard as shown on the map. Thus, he sees the ruiders approach the wicket.
You can roll a d10 surprise check (yes, include your alertness) to see if he hears the skirmishing on the west side. where Gunnar and Cormac are fighting.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:22 am
by RocEter
Okay.
[dice]0[/dice]
So if I roll anything but a 1, I hear the skirmishing on the other side where Gunnar and Cormac are?
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:37 am
by RocEter
Hopefully his lighting bolt strikes more than just the single horseman. Trying to have the lightning strike the lead horseman apparent and the two behind him. Unless of course they are spread more than 10 feet apart. In which case the lead horseman apparent is the only one to get a face full lightning.
Damage:
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:38 am
by ewancummins
RocEter wrote:Okay.
[dice]171474:0[/dice]
So if I roll anything but a 1, I hear the skirmishing on the other side where Gunnar and Cormac are?
Yeah, you know an attack is underway-- you cn hear it.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:38 am
by ewancummins
[dice]0[/dice]