Page 19 of 327
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:37 am
by RocEter
In case you want an attack roll for attacking the downed horse..
[dice]0[/dice]+3
That's with out any additional bonuses or any penalties.
Oh I am also confident Cormac and Gunnar can take out the remaining Goblins..
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:41 am
by Adam
Yes, moved and shot. I thought it was obvious from my IC post.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:21 am
by ewancummins
Pretty much- just checking, Adam.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:56 pm
by ewancummins
Okay, update time-
Varrus and Van-- Give me actions, if any. I have a pretty good idea what Roald is about to attempt...
Tarlyn, Brock, JMatyr-
The coronation scene is up.
JMatyr, check PM.
RocEtr, Adam, Skybolt-
Lull in fighting for your PCs, but check the IC post. Actions?
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:12 pm
by Adam
Looking for a quick way to get down from the roof. I'll drop if its not going to hurt me too badly to do so, otherwise will climb down a gutter or something.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:32 am
by VAN
Filbert suggests to use the cart since we have to go downhill, will be faster that way otherwise we can run.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:17 pm
by Varrus the Ethical
So would there happen to be a convenient ramp to jump the rolling cart into the boat?

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:55 pm
by VAN
I have immagined it like skiing actually, but better not risk it. Filbert has taken a lot of hp damage from the fire so would be insane try something so risky when the others are already in the boat.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:02 pm
by ewancummins
Not a proper ramp, but there is a steep grassy hillside leading down towards the river-- and the grass is damp.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:19 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Looking for a quick way to get down from the roof. I'll drop if its not going to hurt me too badly to do so, otherwise will climb down a gutter or something.
You can skid down a gutter or something like that with a quick DEX check. Roll your DEX score or less on a d20.
Failure doesn't necessarilly mean damage, but you're probablyat least soaked in mud and land on your arse.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:37 pm
by Adam
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:38 pm
by ewancummins
Nice, that's a big success.
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:18 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:
Nice, that's a big success.
As compared to 3.5 where he he he he he!
Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:40 am
by VAN
Ewan, I don't want to risk it. Filbert is at half hit point right now, better be more cautious because if they crash with the cart they will get more damage and I don't want to lose my PC. Was a cool idea though admit it

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:04 am
by Varrus the Ethical
VAN wrote:Ewan, I don't want to risk it. Filbert is at half hit point right now, better be more cautious because if they crash with the cart they will get more damage and I don't want to lose my PC. Was a cool idea though admit it

It's alright Van. Setting stuff on fire is always an alternative.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3735878/
Rolled an 18 + 2 from Dex bonus = 20. So I believe that makes my Thaco -3.