19%
Nah, I prefer sinnin'.
81%

Total votes: 27

maraudar
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by maraudar »

Disclaimer: Please note that the Fraternity of Shadows does not support the act of self-sacrifice in any of its forms. Any sacrifices that are conducted with the confines of the Manor de Penombre should be of the animal and/or other human types... Thank you!
:lol: ... Umm Ive woken up and decided not to follow ol chickie into the great beyond at the behest of Yog-Sothoth... In fact I think I will now run off into the mists. Strahd and Azalian cant be all that bad.. And god knows Gabby is a fox.. So I think I'll chance the mists instead.

Maraudar

Sit still foolish human. I only want to eat a small part of you not the whole thing..
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

Post by Jason of the Fraternity »

Gemathustra wrote:With or without ranch dressing?
Personally, I prefer the ranch dressing, but there are no manor rules concerning this particular issue. If you desire to drench that still beating heart in a tub of ranch dressing before consuming its rich, delicious courage, then we fully support that decision.

Mmm... ranch-soaked courage! :P
[i]Pandemonium did not reign, it poured![/i]
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Disclaimer 2: The Fraternity of Shadows just finished redecorating the Manor so please avoid mentioning the name of Y...G-S...toth here to summon it, as this entity is known to leave large traces of slime and to forget to dust his feet before entering.

Joël
FoS official propagandist and in charge of window cleaning
maraudar
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by maraudar »

Ummmmm Joel that wasnt YS.. I kinda fell into something before I got here.

Maraudar
Gemathustra
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gemathustra »

maraudar wrote:Ummmmm Joel that wasnt YS.. I kinda fell into something before I got here.

Maraudar
Now, if you would be so kind so as to remove your personage from my Islets of Langerhan so I can reinsert them back into my abdomen, please?
"Arrogant mortal! You are in my world now and you will never leave this attic alive! I will destroy you, and then I will possess she whom you love the most. And there is not a single thing in the world you can do to stop me!"
*poke*
"OW!"
-Dracula
maraudar
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by maraudar »

Now, if you would be so kind so as to remove your personage from my Islets of Langerhan so I can reinsert them back into my abdomen, please?
Mutters as he scrapes of his boots.. Well they were just laying around, and they looked so warm and squishy :roll:

Maraudar
Yattara
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Yattara »

Oh, Drakov won't like you using his sword as your bootscraper...Now where did he leave that stake? :evil:
Have to fight, cause I know
in the end it's worthwhile,
that the pain that I feel slowly fades away.
It will be alright

Pale, Within Temptation
ScS of the Fraternity

Post by ScS of the Fraternity »

Charney wrote:I think it's funnier to imagine Chick reading these posts. I wonder how he'd react...
Silly Charney, everyone knows Jack Chick can't read.
Evil Reigns!!!!
Gemathustra
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gemathustra »

ScS of the Fraternity wrote:
Charney wrote:I think it's funnier to imagine Chick reading these posts. I wonder how he'd react...
Silly Charney, everyone knows Jack Chick can't read.
After all, aren't letters and words the Devil's lullaby?
"Arrogant mortal! You are in my world now and you will never leave this attic alive! I will destroy you, and then I will possess she whom you love the most. And there is not a single thing in the world you can do to stop me!"
*poke*
"OW!"
-Dracula
Cole Deschain
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Cole Deschain »

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Drinnik Shoehorn
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Drinnik Shoehorn »

Must fight the urge... must fight the urge...Urge winning, must throw away D&D!

I HAVE SINNED! I'VE PLAYED THE DEVIL'S GAME! SAVE ME JEBUS!
"Blood once flowed, a choice was made
Travel by night the smallest one bade" The Ballad of the Taverners.
The Galen Saga: 2000-2005
ScS of the Fraternity

Post by ScS of the Fraternity »

Too late!

Last week someone got Jesus to DM a wicked game of "Old Testament the RPG - now we're all doomed. Doomed! Doooooooooomed!
Evil Reigns!!!!
Dominique
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dominique »

Brothers and sisters, something is very strange here. I'm trying to read Jack Chick's latest tract, but all it says is "Hastur Hastur Hastur" over and ov
"I'd really love a cup of tea, but it would be, like, blood or death or evil or something."
~Matteo Brazi, Borcan thief, Day 3 of Bleak House
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

Disclaimer 3: The Fraternity of Shadows will not be held repsonsible for any acts of violence, torture, impending doom, death, fates worse than death, and sentences of making paper chain dollies for 500 years at the hands of Drusilla.

Disclaimer 4: The Fraternity of Shadows is not responsible for any acts of violence against Jack Chick supporters within the estate of te Manoir de Penombre from other members, Socko, Drusilla, escaped doll golems, The FoS, topiary golems, gremlins, interdimensional weirdo creatures, HP Lovecraft creatures, Cenobytes, random boogiemen, etc. You are on your own and we have lots of pent up agression after burninog our precious D&D collections in the maze earlier yesterday evening.

On the whole, I am off to brainwash Jack Chick and turn him into the greatest DM of all time, Drusilla has offered to end her (extended) vacation early (seems she was in the cellar the whole time, she built a new secret room) as she thinks this mission will e.. errr... fun. her words, not mine.
Swallow your soul!
Gemathustra
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gemathustra »

Wiccy of the Fraternity wrote: On the whole, I am off to brainwash Jack Chick and turn him into the greatest DM of all time, Drusilla has offered to end her (extended) vacation early (seems she was in the cellar the whole time, she built a new secret room) as she thinks this mission will e.. errr... fun. her words, not mine.
You mean to say that you're going to have Dru bite Jack Chick?
What in the Nine Hells did she do to the Fraternity to deserve such an unspeakable fate?
She made a mess on the carpet again when she ate that Avon lady, didn't she?
*poke*
"OW!"
-Dracula