The Devil's Dreams OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: The Devil's Dreams OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:I have send Ewan a Fillable PDF character sheet . You can ask Ewan to send you a blank sheet . So it is easy for a DM to know what a character can do and to make or play that character for short periods of time as needed . Also to roll saves that a player would not know to have his or her character would have to make . Like poison saves and such that don't have have an effect if saved against but the player would affect him other wise if failed against .
Yes, thank you!

I will send this out.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Okay guys, the end of the term is almost in sight! I'd like to start fairly soon- but would my you guys generally prefer to wait until after the holidays? Opinions?

I need updated sheets from all players (excepting those who've already sent me current sheets). Please use a fillable PDF or Mythweavers.

Skybolt turned me on to this:

http://www.neceros.com/wp-content/uploa ... rSheet.pdf

It's quite good.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

I'm down to start whenever.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Ditto - tomorrow is fine :P
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Anybody else having problems filling out the pdf sheet?
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Anybody else having problems filling out the pdf sheet?
I haven't had trouble.

If you want to use mythweavers or just send me a manually edited sheet, feel free to do so.

EDIT- Note for Adam- I have slightly edited your PC's epilogue.

steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Anybody else having problems filling out the pdf sheet?
I used that sheet for Skybolt's game, Brock. You need to be patient with it ;)
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Before play begins, some information:

As per the Epilogue of Mists over the Musarde, Benn has been invited to attend the Academy of Richemulot's annual 'Autumn Conclave' , to be held at the Delapore estate in the western countryside (The House of Sages). This is a prestigious gathering of scholars, writers, etc. To be invited is quite an honor.

The Weathermay-Foxgrove twins will be guests this year. They have used their influence to wrangle invitations for Dorgio and his friends (seperate from Benn's invitation). This information was passed to Dorgio by Mattheo Barozi, presumably via Benn, a week ago.

Which party members will be going to the Conclave? (I have alternate notes for PC who remain in Pont-a-Museau of go some other place to do other things, never fear.)

Tarlyn, your PC may attend with her father, if she likes.

Rob, your PC may attend as a musician/entertainer hired by the Delapores for the occasion, if this works for you.

Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Dofur? :(

He would most like go to the academy simply for working on his language skills!

Also, how much time has passed between the old and the new game?
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Rafael wrote:Dofur? :(

He would most like go to the academy simply for working on his language skills!

Also, how much time has passed between the old and the new game?
About nine months.

Oh, and is Dofur still looking for Van Richten? He may have heard of the twins' connection with the old man.

steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Yes she will attend the Conclave with her weird father.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:Yes she will attend the Conclave with her weird father.

Noted.

I see that Van is online. Will Karim go with Benn and /or Dorgio is they go? Will he be doing something else?

VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Wow I come to check here when saw Ewan's message on fb and found out that you guys discuss things for 4 pages!

Anyway it's good to be back and start the new game!
I have one question does Karim leveled as well?

As about what he did the past 9 months, he kept working in Pont or as guard of the were-house or as mercenary is anyone hired him. If he gets the invitation for the party he will definately go there hoping to meet again his old friends.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

ewan I'll send you a list of Vinegar's memorized spells later this evening. Board game day!!!!!!
And yes, Mr Salt will be with her.
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Okay, I'll check on that Mythweaver site. 'Till then I think you have the most up-to-date version of my character sheet, assuming Dorgio's resources haven't substantially changed since the end of the campaign.

Dorgio will definitely attend the Conclave, mainly to disseminate his research in The Woman Killer*. I'll update IC later today.