Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:21 am
He and his woman had a baby.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:TONY NOOOOO!
So that begs the question...hey Rob, what's your excuse?
Welcome, friends, to our establishment.
http://fraternityofshadows.com/forum/
He and his woman had a baby.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:TONY NOOOOO!
So that begs the question...hey Rob, what's your excuse?
RocEter wrote:He and his woman had a baby.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:TONY NOOOOO!
So that begs the question...hey Rob, what's your excuse?
ewancummins wrote:Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:So...are there any other PC epilogues? I'm not trying to seem impatient, but I am very curious to see what's next for these guys.
Well, nobody has to do one. But I'll leave it open for a while, in case anybody else wants to post one.
After everyone has posted, or indicated a lack of interest in posting an epilogue, I'll do my very last post, which will seal the thread.
VAN wrote:Cool Epilogue Ewan! Any chance for a sequel?
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:WOO! Thanks again for a great campaign, Ewan! You have a real knack for writing epilogues that leave me longing to finish off some villain who went tragically unmurdered.
VAN wrote:It seems an interesting setting Pendragon. A knight has to be LG or any alignment? The game will consist to the various adventures every year and the winter phases our knight has to do or we have to build our reputation, get land, a castle etc?
I had similar reservations until I ran a short campaign, tabletop. I found that it all worked well and there were no complaints. This may be because I'm the right kind of GM for that sort of system. I'm not going to club the players over the head with it.kintire wrote:I've played Pendragon a long while ago, and I was a bit wary of the traits and passions system. It did rather seem as if my character was roleplayed by the system. I got to fill the details in, but the structure was set out for me.
Ah, the GM had you roll your traits?kintire wrote:True, but you pick your alignments whereas we had to roll our traits! Also, and alignment is not a straitjacket, its a handy character summary, and follows your behaviour, it doesn't force it.