Page 36 of 186
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:06 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:I am kinda lost here. I thought we left the tavern and went to the alley already, while there was still some light to investigate.
I was waiting for Zilfer to post before I did the scene shift.
I just let Van roll.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:58 pm
by alhoon
Got it
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:37 pm
by ewancummins
I have added a brief ''what you know about monsters'' post in the reference thread.
It does not cover all types. I included ones that are relevant to your character backgrounds or that people have asked about/mentioned in OOC.
What isn't covered includes common beasts and human menaces. Anyone with hunting, animal lore, or survival NWPs may know more about common animal hazards.
This a thief-heavy party; so several characters have some experience with footpads, robbers, fences, and the like.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:59 pm
by VAN
If the others don't have further questions I'm ok with moving on.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:54 am
by ewancummins
Zilfer wrote:Yeah I'm still alive, if I'm reading correctly it sounds like he wants it dealt with? We might not need to go within the bounds of the law to get it accomplished, while arresting people and such usually works as a solution sometimes cracking skulls can accomplish the same thing. xD I am getting the sense that is more along the road the party seems to be wanting to take? Save for perhaps the Wizard? xD
I'm going to move forward with this OOC post as an update.
My impression is that you intend for Damien to go along with the plan/job (which was, after all, something Damien's companions actually suggested to their prospective employer.)
If That assumption is mistaken, let me know and I can edit/add a separate scene.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:09 am
by ewancummins
NOTE:
Zilfer's PC earlier gained knowledge of the watch house location, and a hazy understanding of the patrol schedule.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:10 am
by ewancummins
CHR check Fild
lower is better
effective chr raised by 1 because of food bribe
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:10 am
by Adam
I guess to try and be useful, I'll roll a perception check type thing for looking around the alley. Otherwise, I'll just keep a light handy.
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:14 am
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I guess to try and be useful, I'll roll a perception check type thing for looking around the alley. Otherwise, I'll just keep a light handy.
[dice]221840:0[/dice]
Alfonse finds several inches of sliced rope and also a dagger while poking about in the alley.
The dagger was half-hidden in a shallow pothole filled with muck. It is
not rusty.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:24 pm
by steveflam
Gertie looking around
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:28 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:Gertie looking around
[dice]221846:0[/dice]
She finds small black pellets in a crack in the pavement.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:29 pm
by steveflam
Pebbles or some kind of poo? LOL
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:30 pm
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:Pebbles or some kind of poo? LOL
How exactly is she checking this stuff?
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:39 pm
by alhoon
Are we informed about those? Fild has a gnomish nose. Has blunderbuss been invented yet?
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:42 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:steveflam wrote:Pebbles or some kind of poo? LOL
How exactly is she checking this stuff?
Pushing with her dagger first, just to see what it is exactly