Page 41 of 186
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:23 am
by steveflam
Is he moving?
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:57 am
by ewancummins
steveflam wrote:Is he moving?
Not now.
But I am" freezing" time to give Adam a chance to post.
I will let you know if the guy sprawled in the doorway starts to move.
Right now, he is down.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:36 pm
by alhoon
Ehh... I posted before I saw we're frozen.
When we're unfrozen, I would require an intimidation like check to scare those guys to surrender.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:02 pm
by Adam
Using the "noise" cantrip to make it sound like people banging swords on shields.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:44 pm
by ewancummins
alhoon wrote:Ehh... I posted before I saw we're frozen.
When we're unfrozen, I would require an intimidation like check to scare those guys to surrender.
Not a problem.
And the mage's cantrip may help!
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:47 pm
by ewancummins
morale
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:52 pm
by alhoon
Meh... does the corpse in their front door add anything?
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:53 pm
by ewancummins
wis
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:58 pm
by ewancummins
INITIATIVE ROUND 1
DIE RAUBER
[dice]0[/dice]
'THE BLADES OF POVERO"
[dice]1[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:00 pm
by ewancummins
The men in the house pull Lunk inside. The one who ran out spots the gnome and tries to club him.
[dice]0[/dice]
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:00 pm
by ewancummins
Hits.
does
[dice]0[/dice]
ALhoon, take two points damage.
The man bashes the gnome, then steps back through the door.
His friends slam it shut.
Indeed, these guys play toad in the stump, closing all doors and windows.
But because this is all one round and the gnome is so close, the gnome can still attack the man as he jumps back through the doorway.
And , if you like, the gnome may GO INSIDE before they close the door. That would cut him off from his party, at least for a minute...
Anyway: ACTIONS, PLEASE, EVERYONE
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:18 pm
by ewancummins
note: Tom does not have a clear shot.
He can fire and the man in the yard, but a miss could possibly hit Fild. Don't aim low.
Gertie is on the roof. She can do whatever she likes.
I assume Alfonse remains behind concealment on the right side of the map, unless Adam says otherwise. If he wants hard cover, he could hustle or crawl behind something and still get a full round of doing whatever else.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:36 pm
by Adam
I'll get to cover and try to keep an eye out for anything that would help the team.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:50 pm
by alhoon
Yeap, an attack. He got attacked so he stabs for real... in the back of his mind still not 100% sure he's not stabbing a man defending his allies from "mercs" that attacked and killed without provocation.
[dice]0[/dice]
+1 for specialization.
That's AC 8, from behind.
In case that's a hit: [dice]1[/dice]+2 for spec =5 damage.
Never bring a stick into a sword-fight.
Whether he hits or not, he will shout "Let's go with plan B! Burn the house down on their heads! Let them choose if they want to cook like lambs or run out to our arrows."
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:54 pm
by steveflam
Windows made of glass or wood?