Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

VAN wrote:Die Roll for 1230665
ID Name Rolls Dice Results Note Date
1230665 Dadrag 1 1d20 [13] = (13) 2007-08-29 00:43:02

So I guess Dadrag manages to swim away.

Dadrag is closer to the beast and can attack it so maybe it's better if Hiro saves Gerald.
What's your touch AC again? (Better than 15, it seems You have the Quick Draw feat, right?

BTW, I had a hard drive crash since the beginning of the campaign, so if everyone could send your character sheet again, it would be a big help!
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Dadrag has touch AC 15.

Yes he has the feat quick draw.

I don't have the complete character sheet here, I'll send you Dadrag when I'll go back to Italy.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

VAN wrote:Dadrag has touch AC 15.

Yes he has the feat quick draw.

I don't have the complete character sheet here, I'll send you Dadrag when I'll go back to Italy.
OK, sounds good. If Dadrag's touch AC is 15, though, that means the critter hit him and succeeded in the grapple; the rapier is useless now, but Quick Draw means that he does have his dagger in hand. Could you roll two attacks with the dagger, please?
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Dadrag uses power attack, -2 to HR.

Dadrag's rolls:

1d20+12=30

1d20+7=20

What is the benefit from Inspire Greatness?

I'll edit my post.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Yoo-hoo, anybody home?

Seems like Dadrag's been stabbing at that thing, and poor Hiro's been underwater, for a loooong time.... :wink:
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Indeed! :lol:

I wait Nathan's post.
- W H A T ! ? !
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Actually, Nathan'll be out of town for a few days yet. But I'm hoping that if we take role-call in his absence and check that everybody's still with us, we can get the game going as soon as he's back online. :wink:

So, VAN's still up for it. Anybody else?

Pam, are you back on the boards yet?

Tarlyn, are you still planning to bring in a new PC? If so, hopefully we'll be back to town soon and can meet up with your guy then.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Ello ello ello yes tis me hello this thing on? *tap *tap *tap..... Haven't posted in ages in the game :(.... And yes I will be playing a new p.c which you all shall meet in town.... P.S - he/she will be native of RL ;)

Roti I know for a fact that Pam is on vacation in Toronto but I dont know for how long. I am sure she will let us all know when she is back :)
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

It's a nice idea to continue, I'm curious to see Tarlyn's new PC! :lol:
- W H A T ! ? !
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

So there is still actually that fight going on eh? Those pesty little water beasts!!!
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Probably not all that little: it did flip a big boat full of people over, and got a Grapple check result of 32. :wink:
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

I also would like to continue playing, but Nathan has the stats of the monster that Draxton is so heroically running away from invisible.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Just got back from vacation two hours ago and I'm wiped out. :P I'm still in, but it might be a week before I get my head together enough to do so.
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

No problem, Pam: Nathan's out of town for a few days yet and will need his own recuperation-time. But hey, welcome back! :D
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Nathan of the FoS wrote:*The creature's attack rolls. What's Dadrag's AC? I'm going to assume the 26 hits and the 16 and 17 miss--let me know if that's right. If it is, you take 6 damage.
Yes, Dadrag has 21 AC.
Nathan of the FoS wrote:**I'm giving a +10 to Dadrag's attack bonus with the dagger after the -4 penalty for grappling and the +2 for Inspire Greatness--is that right? Damage with the dagger is 1d4+2, right?
Yes.
- W H A T ! ? !