OOC: EwtF

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Heh heh. Sorry about the wordiness, Joel, it's just how I write. (Now you guys know why it took me over two years of revisions to finish my bloody dissertation.... :roll: )

Actually, if anybody needs an OOC update on Crow's shenanigans, I could fill them in ... or at least, as much of them as that little sneak's bothered to tell me! :lol:
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Hey, guys, I just added a bit to the "Cast of Characters" stickie to clarify the bard's umpteen alternate identities. I hope that's helpful, and that I won't have to add any more in future, now that "Brother Crow" is working his way into the Frat's confidences.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

For what it's worth, Joel:

1) Draxton and Buchvold are both indoors. Draxton's being interrogated; don't know what Lacomte's going to show Buchvold.

2) Gertrude and Crow are outdoors, after a very interesting and bizarre couple of readings.

As for past history, well, if it's any help, Viktor probably wouldn't know anymore than you do. :P
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Rotipher wrote:Heh heh. Sorry about the wordiness, Joel, it's just how I write. (Now you guys know why it took me over two years of revisions to finish my bloody dissertation.... :roll: )
Eh please do not change this! In RPG, wordiness is a quality. Your post (and all of you guys) are well made and fun to read.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

I've put up the PM exchanges between MM, Llana and Rotipher and their interrogators. The italicized bits are mine (Llana's one long soliloquy is italicized and bolded to set it off, and Crow's shorter interjections shouldn't ben confusing).

You may notice that Mikkelson says and does almost the same things each time. This is not because the questioning is very tightly scripted; it is because your friendly DM is lazy and reused the base conversation three times. :roll: :?
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Meh, I hardly consider it lazy! And it's a procedure- it SHOULD be rote. :lol:

Yay! I guessed the purpose! 8)

Nathan, I had Gert asking around after Larner, but if you'd prefer us to move the afternoon along a little quicker, just have him be busy, and I'll do a summary of what she's up to. Whatever's easier for you and your plans. :)
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

VAN and I are leaving for vacation. We will log erratically and not often for the next 10 days.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Undead Cabbage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Location: In one of Neil Gaiman's books, or at least I wish I was.

Post by Undead Cabbage »

Hoi hoi everyone,

I'm joining in the game as Jonathan Midwinter, Medium and Spiritualist from Mordent.

I'm told the best place for me to start is in the bar is D'Elhour.

Looking forward to the game :)
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

As before, the "Evening of April 9th" thread may well be low-key; you can finish any afternoon business, and then proceed to the evening. We'll allow about a week for that, and then go to the real meeting. :shock: :shock: :shock: :lucas:
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

That should be interesting... :twisted:
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Y'know, I think Master Midwinter should be thanking his lucky stars that Gertrude's sorcerous abilities don't extend to lightning bolt. (Nothing says "Get away from me!" quite like 1000 amps.) :lucas:
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Nah, Gert's got the chill factor, and the unfortunate fact of presently being in Souragne. :P
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Heh. Something tells me Midwinter wouldn't be harassing her so hard if Gertrude didn't have her mosquito-veil on. :roll: Spring it on him that she's probably closer to his mother's age than his, Llana: then we can watch the sexist jerk run for the hills! :lol:
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Apologies: But the threads are getting a bit long for someone that cannot keep up with them (vacations etc) so can someone bring me to date in what happened in the Fraternity manor in April as I jump in the evening?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Just to help visualize the scene, the four Fathers/Brothers at the head of the room are seated as follows (from the view of the audience):

Pierre Lacomte---Jan Mikkelson---Tarnos Shadowcloak---Viktor Hazan