Page 6 of 327

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:08 pm
by ewancummins
Varrus the Ethical wrote:Hey, Ewan.

I was hoping I could claim your open slot. Like we discussed before, my character concept was sellsword of illegitimate birth.

Sounds good to me.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:09 pm
by ewancummins
I'll take further actions from Cormac and the Hunstman when you guys are ready.


[dice]0[/dice]

You two appear to have the drop-- at least if you act swiftly-- on the guys inside the cave.

Actions?

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:56 am
by RocEter
Entering the cave and charging at the first bandit he sees.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:33 am
by steveflam
Ewan, all Dominica is doing is looking around, using her observation proficiency, waiting for someone to return ;)

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:29 am
by Adam
Following behind with bow cocked. Will fire at someone the Huntsman isn't charging.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:07 pm
by ewancummins
Huntsman attack
[dice]0[/dice]

Two shots (RoF is 2) for Cormac:

[dice]1[/dice]

[dice]2[/dice]


Results:


1 hit for Cormac

damage= [dice]3[/dice] +1

Huntsman hits (I'm assuming a two handed thrust or upward chop)

[dice]4[/dice] plus bonuses

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:20 pm
by ewancummins
baddies-
[dice]0[/dice]

PCs
[dice]1[/dice]

low roll wins

This is damn near simultaneous, and speed factors almost cancel out. Some of the brigands had to grab/ready weapons.

I'm going to assume that a confused, brutal, close fight ensues, with baddies crowding in to attack the Hunstman. Everything is happening so fast that nobody has a lot of time for fancy moves. Cormac may hang back and fire a couple more shots-- but next round he'll be stuck in melee or forced to fall back.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:26 pm
by ewancummins
[dice]0[/dice]

[dice]1[/dice]


[dice]2[/dice]


[dice]3[/dice]

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:27 pm
by ewancummins
You guys both hit twice, just quick enough to get in ahead of counterattacks.


[dice]0[/dice]+1

[dice]1[/dice] +1


Given that he's surrounded, I'm going to assume yoru PC uses a mix of offense and defense, Mike. Correct me if that's wrong. One handed style for AC?

[dice]2[/dice] +2 + str bonus...

[dice]3[/dice] +2 + str bonus...

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:44 pm
by ewancummins
[dice]0[/dice]

Not a combat roll, but noted.

:)

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:51 pm
by ewancummins
Van---

The window Filbert had used in now closed and barred.

He can try to sneak in some other way, or break through the upper window.

Gimme some thief % rolls, if you like.

Climb Walls, if needed


Move Silenrly and Hide in Shadows to slip past watchers

Open Locks for quitely and skillfully opening window latches or popping locked doors

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:40 am
by VAN
No need, will follow the man (Roald I guess) that the guards are escorting to the garden. Needs listen check? Or bluff check to pretend to write something down when he is actually eavesdropping and following the guards?

Filbert hasn't listened about the invitation letter and the conversation Roald had with Devlin. He just saw a man escorted by the guards and wants to know more about him.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:54 am
by ewancummins
That all sounds good Van.


I sent you a PM.


Other stuff for Van-
VIEW CONTENT:
Filbert's bluff with the paper seems to have suceeded. Nobody, except maybe Devlin (who is in on his real plans) seems to have caught on to what he was really doing.
The halfing overhead just the tail end of the conversation among the big folk- enough to get a sense that there was tension, maybe something wrong.
-------------------------------------------



I'll update for Cormac and the Hunstman once Adam gets a chance to post.


I'll update for Dominica and Renn after giving both their players a chnace to RP a bit more. I don't want to stop their conversation before they get a chnace to interact.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:38 pm
by ewancummins
Still waiting on Adam for the caves update, but I've gone ahead and sent the necessary PMs to move the palace/castle scenes forward a bit.

Feel free to post, everyone.

Re: Birthright: Tuornen OOC

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:39 pm
by steveflam
S'all right, I'll wait for BRock to update ;)