steveflam wrote:ewancummins wrote:
They confiscate (for now) her locksmith's tools.
And somebody advises her to see about joining the locksmith's guild
Bahhahahaahahahahahahahhaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good one
POVERO Campaign OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Actually, I will go dirty here...
Can Fild hide the coins in his boots? Before he's thrown in the pits?
Can Fild hide the coins in his boots? Before he's thrown in the pits?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
alhoon wrote:Actually, I will go dirty here...
Can Fild hide the coins in his boots? Before he's thrown in the pits?
He's small, so he might be able to do this at some point when the lighting is bad and no tall folks are looking down at him.
I'll give him a DEX minus 2 chance of success. Roll d20.
Failure sends coins rolling across the floor, advertising that he was trying to stash cash. And if the pit denizens notice that...
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Gertie will pay for herself and Tom to have better accomodations.
Also, speak Thief's cant to make a "contact"
Also, speak Thief's cant to make a "contact"
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Gaol is a good place for that.steveflam wrote:Gertie will pay for herself and Tom to have better accomodations.
Also, speak Thief's cant to make a "contact"
[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Guards do not catch one that she is up to anything.
(Wis check failed)
(Wis check failed)
VIEW CONTENT:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
[dice]0[/dice]
If it wasn't for that -2, I would totally have done it.
OK, what happened? Did it happen in the pit? My intention was to do it before being thrown there but I don't know if I had the chance.
Since money are being spilt, if Fild is in the pit when it happens... a brawl would start as he would kick and punch people to get his money.
So long for playing it good for the guards and magistrate... sorry guys.
If it wasn't for that -2, I would totally have done it.
OK, what happened? Did it happen in the pit? My intention was to do it before being thrown there but I don't know if I had the chance.
Since money are being spilt, if Fild is in the pit when it happens... a brawl would start as he would kick and punch people to get his money.
So long for playing it good for the guards and magistrate... sorry guys.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Oh.alhoon wrote:[dice]222673:0[/dice]
That's gonna get described in the post.
I think I have enough the start.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Happens before he gets into the pit.alhoon wrote:[dice]222673:0[/dice]
![]()
![]()
If it wasn't for that -2, I would totally have done it.
OK, what happened? Did it happen in the pit? My intention was to do it before being thrown there but I don't know if I had the chance.
Since money are being spilt, if Fild is in the pit when it happens... a brawl would start as he would kick and punch people to get his money.
So long for playing it good for the guards and magistrate... sorry guys.
Will post IC soon.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Life is SO unfair some times.
What's the laws on blaspheming? He'll accuse the Gods in Gnomish.
Oh, didn't happen in the Pits? OK then, the Gods will have to endure less insults.
A pity, in a way. I was gearing for a brawl... sure, it could have turned bad real quick. I know, I know. But it's a good way of letting up steam when Gods play jokes with your money.
What's the laws on blaspheming? He'll accuse the Gods in Gnomish.
Oh, didn't happen in the Pits? OK then, the Gods will have to endure less insults.
A pity, in a way. I was gearing for a brawl... sure, it could have turned bad real quick. I know, I know. But it's a good way of letting up steam when Gods play jokes with your money.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
ewan, for purposes of making contact, better in the pits?
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Well, it happened near the Pit.alhoon wrote:Life is SO unfair some times.
What's the laws on blaspheming? He'll accuse the Gods in Gnomish.
Oh, didn't happen in the Pits? OK then, the Gods will have to endure less insults.
A pity, in a way. I was gearing for a brawl... sure, it could have turned bad real quick. I know, I know. But it's a good way of letting up steam when Gods play jokes with your money.
Let's say a 1 in 6 chance a coin was lost, rolling into the Pit.
On a 1
[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Maybe.steveflam wrote:ewan, for purposes of making contact, better in the pits?
Not cleaner or safer.
But more people, more contact opportunities.
She might meet somebody in an adjacent cell, up top.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Tom will try to notice armed men and who might be dangerous or good for contact
Observation:
[dice]0[/dice]
Observation:
[dice]0[/dice]
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Tom is probably distracted by Fild's money rolling on the floor.
Can Fild take of his boots, throw the money in, and wear them again?
Can Fild take of his boots, throw the money in, and wear them again?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!

