QtR 29

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Mistmaster
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

QtR 29

Post by Mistmaster »

Extimated members of the fraternity isn't about time we are given a theme? Yours humbly, Mistmaster.
Joël of the FoS

Re: QtR 29

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Do you read my mind? I was going to post in the next minutes :)
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Mistmaster
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Mistmaster »

A most expeditious answer, I must declare myself completely satisfied.
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Very interesting theme. We need an entire new table for Richemulot dark secrets.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Speedwagon
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Speedwagon »

This is quite the good theme! Given that it's all about secrets, I'm somewhat curious about the timing. Stranger Things recently gave a spotlight to "Vecna" and then WotC followed up with their Vecna Dossier (complete with a statblock and one-shot adventure on the God of Secrets that's got a lot of people talking about him (I've seen a few videos on how the Obelisks in the already released adventures are surely part of Vecna's masterplan for taking the game from 5e into 6e like how Die Vecna Die did for 2e to 3e). Perhaps a possible submission for a theme based on secrets would be a return to Cavitius? Otherwise, Richemulot is all about secrets as currency among other things, and far out under-explored locales like Sri Raji or Sebua or even the Phantasmal Forest are full of secrets to reveal. Looking forward to it!