QtR errata

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Joël of the FoS

QtR errata

Post by Joël of the FoS »

As we usually do, we'll do later a final version of QtR29.

If you have errata, want to add things, or point editing/formatting mistakes, let us know here.

Please post name of article, and tell us where the fix is needed : page, column one or two, paragraph start with ... (Don't make us search the whole book :) )

Then describe the fix needed.

Post them here before December 5th?

---

To start early and follow what needs to be done, we'll add a note on your post that the correction / change / addition has been added to the book such as:

FoS: THIS IS ADDED TO THE NEW VERSION

So if you want to edit your change, you can do it until the previous message appears on your post. If we added such a message in your post, make another post as we won't go back to this post.
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
IanFordam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: QtR errata

Post by IanFordam »

On page 6, "Secrets of a starving land" should be "Secrets of a Starving Land", please.

On page 194, right-hand column, within the paragraph beginning with "I must confess...", please change "rst" to "rest".

You never said these had to be significant errata, right?

Mephisto of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Mephisto of the FoS »

No we didn't, any errata are welcomed :D
"I am not omniscient, but I know a lot."
-Mephistopheles from Faust by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Wolfglide of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Wolfglide of the Fraternity »

Two small errata in the entry for Tycho.

The first isn't an error, but a stylistic point that I did not make clear in my submission. I intended for the "Curse Collector" blurb on page 285 to be boxed up in a sidebar like a dread possibility.

The second is a minor typo. In the Spatial Contracture feat on page 295, it should read, "Any numeric measurements of the spell’s
area increase by 50%, ..." The word became "increased," which doesn't quite fit with the tense of the rest of the sentence.

Mistmaster
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Mistmaster »

A small errata on my part: Page 133 Markovstadt entry, second line, it is Sunrise Bay not Sunset.

Mistmaster
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Mistmaster »

Two more erratas, more important: Page 141 Organizations, it is the Health Consortium, please add the Health word to the name.
Page 148: The Wainrider Cavalier Archetype, to the Wain description, before of last line add: Attacks aimed to the pulling creatures while the vehicle is moving are instead autimatically redirected on the Wain, which AC while moving amounts to 10+the Wainrider's Ride Skill Bonus, + the cavalier's Mount's natural armor bonus. Pulling creatures have Elusion, and authomathically pass their Reflex Saving Throws against attacks which inflicts half damage against a creature passing it. The Wainrider, as an immediate action, can make a Ride Check against a spell saving throw DC aimed on the pulling creatures or on the Driver, or on the Passengers to stop the spell from taking any effect.

Last edited by Mistmaster on Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mistmaster
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Mistmaster »

I hope this is the last errata: Pag 133 Serenity, it is Dr Emile Merau, not François.

Mephisto of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Don't worry better to find them before the correction time runs up 8) :shock: :D
Mistmaster
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Mistmaster »

Ok then I found some more:
Gundarak article, Page 45 the domain presentation paragraph, first column, under the Inhabitants line add: Surface: 25.000 square Km.
Gundarak Article, Page 46 Column 2, the Temple of the Soring Skull is the Temple of the Sovereign Skull
Gundarak Article: Page 47 Column 1 Ezra the Guardian Paragraph, change the words "she orders her priests, the Guardian Blades", with "she orders her paladins, the Justice Bringers"

Markovia Article: Page 133 Column 1 Vestegrad Paragraph: at the end the line should be sharp of wit and sharper of tongue.
Markovia Article Page 143 Column two, line seven from the top, add "along with regular one".
Markovia Article Pag 146: Column 1 Frontier Barber Rogue Archetype, at the end of the Sharp Listener entry add : This ability replaces Uncanny Dodge and Improved Uncanny Dodge.
Markovia Article: Page 148 Column 1 on the top of the column, the reference is (Pag 12 Occult Adventures)
Markovia Article :Page 148 Column 2, To the end of Cerebral Vampire Paragraph add:
Telepathy: a Celerebral Vampire can communicate with any sentient creature in a 60 feet range.
Weaknesses: A Cerebral Vampire ignores the regular vampire weaknesses, and instead possess the following ones: Electricity Vulnerabilty (Takes 50% more damage by Electricity), Obsession: A Cerebral vampire ranked less then Ancient will waste time counting any dispersed quantity of small items, like buttons, grains, marbles exc, exc, if they fail a Will save DC 25. They won't attack while counting; They take 15 rounds less 1 per Wisdom Modifier point to finish counting, will still defend themselves but can't attack or move. Sun Sensitivity: A Cerebral Vampire takes no damage from sunlight, but can't use any supernatural ability and lose fast healing if exposed to direct sunlight. It is also Dazzled under direct sunlight. Chocolate repulses a Cerebral Vampire less then Eminent ranked, and Cacao Powder will inflict 1d6 damage on a touch attack. Psychic Recoil: If a victim of the vampire feeding or someone the vampire communicated telepathically with in the last 24 hours pass the saving Throw against the Dominate or the Detect Thoughts power of the vampire, the vampire suffers 1d6 damage.
Detect Thoughts (Sp):The vampire can use Detect Thoughts at will as a spell-like ability, DC based on the vampire Intelligence.

Last edited by Mistmaster on Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Mephisto of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

I knew it!!! :D
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

Mistmaster wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:02 am Ok then I found some more:
Gundarak article, Page 45 the domain presentation paragraph, first column, under the Inhabitants line add: Surface: 25.000 square Km.
Gundarak Article, Page 46 Column 2, the Temple of the Soring Skull is the Temple of the Sovereign Skull
Gundarak Article: Page 47 Column 1 Ezra the Guardian Paragraph, change the words "she orders her priests, the Guardian Blades", with "she orders her paladins, the Justice Bringers"

Markovia Article: Page 133 Column 1 Vestegrad Paragraph: at the end the line should be sharp of wit and sharper of tongue.
Markovia Article Page 143 Column two, line seven from the top, add "along with regular one".
Markovia Article Pag 146: Column 1 Frontier Barber Rogue Archetype, at the end of the Sharp Listener entry add : This ability replaces Uncanny Dodge and Improved Uncanny Dodge.
Markovia Article: Page 148 Column 1 on the top of the column, the reference is (Pag 12 Occult Adventures)
Markovia Article :Page 148 Column 2, To the end of Cerebral Vampire Paragraph add:
Telepathy: a Celerebral Vampire can communicate with any sentient creature in a 60 feet range.
Weaknesses: A Cerebral Vampire ignores the regular vampire weaknesses, and instead possess the following ones: Electricity Vulnerabilty (Takes 50% more damage by Electricity), Obsession: A Cerebral vampire ranked less then Ancient will waste time counting any dispersed quantity of small items, like buttons, grains, marbles exc, exc, if they fail a Will save DC 25. They won't attack while counting; They take 15 rounds less 1 per Wisdom Modifier point to finish counting, will still defend themselves but can't attack or move. Sun Sensitivity: A Cerebral Vampire takes no damage from sunlight, but can't use any supernatural ability and lose fast healing if exposed to direct sunlight. It is alsi Dazzled under direct sunlight. Chocolate repulses a Cerebral Vampire less then Eminent ranked, and Cacao Powder will inflict 1d6 damage on a touch attack. Psychic Recoil: If a victim of the vampire feeding or someone the vampire communicated telepathically with in the last 24 hours pass the saving Throw against the Dominate or the Detect Thoughts power of the vampire, the vampire suffers 1d6 damage.
Detect Thoughts (Sp):The vampire can use Detect Thoughts at will as a spell-like ability, DC based on the vampire Intelligence.
I bolded a few corrections, here.
Mistmaster
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Mistmaster »

I edited.
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

I don't see it.
Mistmaster
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Mistmaster »

Rock of the Fraternity wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:04 pm I don't see it.
Now you should see it, I did not see all the changes you did.
IanFordam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by IanFordam »

On p157, please change the heading "Akanga'w Camp" to "Akanga's Camp".

On p162, please change the heading "Vive d'Astrid" to "Ville d'Astrid".