Archive of threads

Discussing Masque of the Red Death
YokoburiKinura
Conspirator
Conspirator

Archive of threads

Post by YokoburiKinura »

Are old threads archived anywhere on this site? Or does anyone bother to archive them themselves for their own reference?

You see, I'm going back through my notes about the home-brew of Masque that I wanted to do, and have found that they sadly seem to be incomplete, or don't match what I remember discussing in threads here.

SCS, can you help me? :(
Snake
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Snake »

Its possible the admins saved old threads.
Forgotten Son of Lord Vasili
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

Post by Jason of the Fraternity »

Our Infernal Administrator may have some threads tucked away in his crypts, but I don't believe that we tend to archive most threads beyond the standard back-up for a system crash. Somebody might have saved the threads that you are interested in, but I would recommend keeping a personal archive of threads that you want to have for long term effects...
[i]Pandemonium did not reign, it poured![/i]
YokoburiKinura
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by YokoburiKinura »

Well, I figure if somebody had, I'd have already heard back. Anyway, my notes do seem to be sufficient enough for me to extrapolate what I had planned to stick in the holes. But, I've got only two players in my current campaign and neither of them seem to want to have magic-using characters, which is what our main discussion here was about, so I think I don't need to worry too much.