Hunted Outcast (Outcast Rating PrC)

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Tobias Blackburn
Water Bearer
Water Bearer

Post by Tobias Blackburn »

Paladine wrote: Well we are coming back to OR thing, don'we?:)
I want force him to resolve case of his/hers murder, but reward be knowledge deeply connected with Darkon-Falkovnia war, which is base for an campaign ending adventure.
BTW is his OR subject to Darkon's rules (OR trated as 1 less)? I'd say no, but i'm cuiroius of your opinion.
I would say no as well. The people of Darkon are used to people that look different, but someone who appears haunted and insane... that could be a little different. I wouldn't apply the OR unless they saw an actual attack though, and even then not unless the charracter did something very odd, such as display knowledge that they could not of had otherwise.

If you are explaining everything with logic, a regualr attack would probably just be put down to a medical condition.
The Remnants have one saying to represent loss, disappearance, exile, and death. It is [i]Shiao Marests[/i], "Taken by The Shadows".
Paladine
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Paladine »

As I stated before, I want to sent him to hypnosist or maybe to sanitarium <evil grin>. I have a few ideas for mad-house adventures :)
IMHO SH HH should be a better RL DL!!
------- Memeber of the Kargatane Ravenloft Mailing List