A halfling sits down (OOC5)

The Halfling campaign
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

Ok so I've merged the threads into one and finished Treachery, lies and secrets. What exactly does 'New world' mean? Well you'll just have to wait and see. Sufficed to say the world has moved on in these 50 years and I think you're going to see just what Ravenloft has become.

Tadelin and Robert -welcome to the group. I hope by adding you two I can have a more active game for you two (especially Tadelin).
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Very cool Coan!

Is the guard still mind blasted?
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

If not we can always mind blast him again :wink:
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Tadelin wrote:The flame-haired man attempts to struggle to his feet again. Whatever he was attached to before has left him in a rather weak state right now
Wait... if you are the victim of the brain draining who is the other sleeping man? Also I don't remember you having red hair but flame-hued hair.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
My DMGuild work!
Tadelin
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Tadelin »

"Flame-hued" is normally a bright orangish-red, such that the light can make it look either colour. And there were only two, obviously being Robert and myself.
One of these days, I'm going to get it right. Until then, I guess I can just keep being a fool.
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Hey! There were 3! An attached man and two sleeping in their coffins.
My DMGuild work!
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Coan wrote:The third bed like structure is covered in blood and laying inside the closest casks are two men Kimuriel does not recognize.
So there were 2 men + the oranged- haired man.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
Tadelin
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Tadelin »

Coan wrote:Three open casks that resemble beds lay against the wall. The third bed like structure is covered in blood and laying inside the closest casks are two men Kimuriel does not recognise. One man is hooked up to a variety of wires and metal tubing. Some of the tubes quite obviously insert into his skull and where they enter slowly bleeds clear sap-like fluid. His orange hair is shaved in patches for the hook ups and his chest rises and falls slowly as drool pools around his mouth.
Okay...

Three beds. One is covered in blood, but no body is on the bed. Only the closest two "caskets" are occupied. One having the "orange-haired" man, which would be my character.

Reading this section backwards and forwards, I only see two people in the caskets. I don't know where you have your third person.
One of these days, I'm going to get it right. Until then, I guess I can just keep being a fool.
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

Tadelin is correct -there were only 2 captives. Tadelin's and Robert's characters respectively. There is however another man in the room -being the one Kimuriel and Ixevim have both mindblasted who was serving 'the creature'.

So in short here is who we have in the dark (almost pitch black cellar before light was cast):

Kimuriel
Ixevim
Albert
Robert
Artemis
Rosette (unconscious)
Man who was mindlblasted
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Mmmmm... Artemis?
Are the remains of the man that Ixevim has eaten on the stairs and visible? It would not be a good introduction for Ixevim if a man with his head shattered and oozing blood and disolved brain parts is lying a few feet from him...
My DMGuild work!
Tadelin
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Tadelin »

Visible or not, I don't think Albert would be able to notice it being there. Too many people in the area, and he's less concerned with bodies on the floor than he is with sitting up, and finding his clothes. ;)

Also... Is everyone capable of speaking Mordentish? I just want to check on this because I don't know the common language of the group that everyone's been speaking in, and Albert's 11 Int gives him only his native language of Mordentish to speak.
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

Artemis was a diplomat and envoy for the Four Towers Alliance so Mordentish is something he can easily speak. Robert can of course speak it having come from there. Ixevim and Kimuriel can use telepathy to tell what you are saying if they don't speak it (I don't know if they can).
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Ixevim can do it automatically.
Kimuriel has to activate it and it costs power points...
My DMGuild work!
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Actually, I don’t know which our common language is; we never decided it. :?

For the record Kimuriel can speak: Sithican, Elven, Balok and Vasi. No Mordentish. Because if you remember Mordent became Mudallithid in these 50 years, as Jason has said.

But I think one of the others can translate for him. :wink:
- W H A T ! ? !
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

For people's reference the body of Ixevim's victim will still be there. But with so many people and the current focus of them all no one has yet noticed it.