WWE ROLEPLAY?

Discussing all roleplaying games
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

WWE ROLEPLAY?

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

It's true, and it to follows d20, follow the link for more info, plus a 8 page preview and stats for Batista (who has an oddly high Int score) and John Cena.

http://www.comicimages.com/KYR/
Swallow your soul!
AdamGarou
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by AdamGarou »

*groan*

I wish you were kidding. Don't get me wrong, I actually like to watch the occasional WWE--but it's mainly for the laughs and the appreciation of the physical training/conditioning that being a professional wrestler takes.

But it's tough to believe they actually came out with a WWE roleplaying game.

Urg... :roll: :roll: :roll:
“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
― Harry Dresden
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Actually, I htink it would be fun to break open the Monster Manual and put in lots of monstrous wrestlers to take part in a more fantasy-based wrestling thingy, lol.
Swallow your soul!
Dr Bloodworth
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Dr Bloodworth »

"This round, we're going to pit Chris Jericho... against a TOJANIDA!"
Better to betray the world, than for the world to betray me.
The Lesser Evil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Lesser Evil »

Imagine trying to pin the Tarrasque... you could only Wish to do such a thing :lol:.
Drinnik Shoehorn
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Drinnik Shoehorn »

Oh dear.

But it allows us to use the rules to have the Darklord Smackdown! championships.
"Blood once flowed, a choice was made
Travel by night the smallest one bade" The Ballad of the Taverners.
The Galen Saga: 2000-2005
Jasper
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jasper »

I can see it now....

"In this corner weighing in at 170 pounds plus cape is the count of the countdown, the undead that will make you stay dead, the bloodsucker from Barovia...Coooooouuuunnnttt Strahd Von Zarovich!

*pan to giddy crowd of young girls screaming "Ensalve me Strahd!" and wearing "Suck me dry!" tee shirts*

And his opponant weighing in at 325 pounds of pure blackened armor goodness, the darklord so cool they stole him back, the deathknight who does things sooo right, the black rose himself...the one, the only, SSSOOOOOTTTHHH! "

*pans to show rabbid fans holding up signs saying "Galen 3.16" and one disgruntled looking dwarf flipping off the camera....*

Strahd: I vall vip off vhat tin can vou call a velmet and vash in vhat uggly face vou over grown can of V8!

Soth: *does the S**k it chop and the "Bring it on" hand signal."
"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
Anais Nin
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Jasper wrote:*pan to giddy crowd of young girls screaming "Ensalve me Strahd!" and wearing "Suck me dry!" tee shirts*
LOL
*pans to show rabbid fans holding up signs saying "Galen 3.16" and one disgruntled looking dwarf flipping off the camera....*
HAHAHAHAHAHA, thing is, I can actually see that, lol!

But yes we could actually hold proper Darklord tournaments to see just who is the toughest of them all ;)

However, how do we fit the House of Lament into a 15' by 15' ring?

Ooooo... I can see it now, Isolde vs the Gentleman Caller, HELL IN A CELL!!!!
Swallow your soul!
Drinnik Shoehorn
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

JR: What's this? The Caller has Isolde in a Figure-4!

The King: But look, JR! Here comes Gabrielle Aderre and she's pissed.

JR: She want's that child support bad. SHE'S GOT A CHAIR!

The King: Oh no! Move Caller, move!

JR: OH, MY GOD! He's broken in half! The Caller took that right on the head! And Isolde's on her feet. The Caller's standing! Yes, here it comes! Yes! Isolde's just hit the 'Carnvial Kick!' The Caller's out... 1...2...3! ISOLDE WINS! ISOLDE WINS!
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

I am starting to wonder just how many WWE fans there are in this community? Hmmmm... very curious.

Well I know that I watch RAW, Velocity and Smackdown, but I like it coz it's funny and there's nothing else to do at that time :P
Swallow your soul!
Drinnik Shoehorn
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Wiccy of the Fraternity wrote:I am starting to wonder just how many WWE fans there are in this community? Hmmmm... very curious.

Well I know that I watch RAW, Velocity and Smackdown, but I like it coz it's funny and there's nothing else to do at that time :P
Me too, but I will admit to a small crush on Randy Orton.

But the guy is so blantantly gay, or his persona is at least, I feel justified.
Dr Bloodworth
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Dr Bloodworth »

And then, in one of those WWE-esque run-outs, we hear the guitar at the beginning of the theme music for... Gwydion!

Announcer: "Omigod, the Dark King of the Shadow Fey's just come out from the back to resolve all his grudges at once! This is unbelievable! There's a body slam to Strahd... here's a clothesline to Soth! With his other limbs, he does chokeholds on Inza, the Gentleman Caller, and Adam! Who'll stand in the way of Gwydion's quest for the belt now?"
Better to betray the world, than for the world to betray me.
Catman Jim
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Catman Jim »

Wiccy of the Fraternity wrote:I am starting to wonder just how many WWE fans there are in this community? Hmmmm... very curious.
Add me to the growing list, I've been watching regularly for over 20 years. Usually just Raw, I'll miss that only if something good is on Monday Night Football. I've got a few friends that always get the Pay-Per-Views, they tape them & then pass them around the office.
And yes I did vote for Ashley every week on this last Diva Search... as John Cena would say, "If you want some, come get some!" :wink:
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Catman Jim wrote: Add me to the growing list, I've been watching regularly for over 20 years. Usually just Raw, I'll miss that only if something good is on Monday Night Football. I've got a few friends that always get the Pay-Per-Views, they tape them & then pass them around the office.
I watch the PPV if they are free, like many of them are here in the UK, but the big ones like Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble and Summerslam are rarely free, so I never get to see them :(
And yes I did vote for Ashley every week on this last Diva Search... as John Cena would say, "If you want some, come get some!" :wink:
Hahahahahhaa, I voted for Ashley too ;) And people did try calling that number she gave out, at first it was her boyfriends answer phone but she had it redirected to her cell phone after a few days, so the number was legit :twisted:

Aaaahhhh... the things you learn when you are a member of wrestling communities :P

Hmmm... Gwydion, The Big Show of RWE (Ravenloft Wrestling Entertainment)

I think we should try and line up existing (or past) superstars with Ravenloft characters, that could be fun :)
Swallow your soul!
JinnTolser
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JinnTolser »

Some things to consider:

Since Death currently has the Iron Crown, does that make him the champion?

Does Strahd always lose matches when he catches a glimpse of a very familiar-looking woman in the crowd?

Why does poor Alfred Timothy always revert back to a puny little human right before he hits that finishing move?

Will Ivan and Ivana ever make up and take another run as the Tag Team Champions?

Who is that bookish-looking man in the lab coat that keeps interfering in Adam's matches?

Is Vlad Drakov cursed to never win a match? Does he take out his frustration by impaling the referee?