WWE ROLEPLAY?

Discussing all roleplaying games
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

Do Darklords get disqualified for not doing nasty things and cheating?

As for Strahd, I would put him in the role of chairman, taking Vince's place on the roster :P heheheh
Swallow your soul!
AdamGarou
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by AdamGarou »

Wiccy of the Fraternity wrote:Ooooo... I can see it now, Isolde vs the Gentleman Caller, HELL IN A CELL!!!!
*smacks forehead, attempts to look vaguely offended... then bursts out laughing*

Yep, that match'd be "Hell in a Cell" if ever there was one. :lol: :lol:
Wiccy of the Fraternity wrote:Do Darklords get disqualified for not doing nasty things and cheating?

As for Strahd, I would put him in the role of chairman, taking Vince's place on the roster heheheh
Nope, Darklords are actually disqualified if they play by all the rules. That is, if Strahd doesn't try his charm gaze on the referee at least twice during the match, he's out. Same thing if Azalin doesn't use telekinesis spells to perform all his moves. Or if Harkon Lukas DOESN'T wolf out during the match and try to eat the ref, the announcers, the trainers, and various passers-by...

But if you put Strahd in Vince's place, then we have all the problems with him splitting the corporation between Lyssa Von Zarovich and the Sheriff... :wink:

A grudge match I'd like to see would be Alfred Timothy vs. Harkon Lukas. RWE Raw (meat) indeed...
“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
― Harry Dresden
Catman Jim
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Catman Jim »

AdamGarou wrote: A grudge match I'd like to see would be Alfred Timothy vs. Harkon Lukas. RWE Raw (meat) indeed...
OK, now I'm thinking parallels: What Darklords could be represented by what Pro Wrestlers? Obviously Undertaker for either Azalin or Death, possibly Kane for Adam. Shawn Michaels could be Bluebeard, Gentleman Caller, or Phantom Lover. What can you all come up with?

I'd like to see Trish Stratus as Ivana Boritsi vs. Stacey Keibler as Gabrielle Adere, a B&P match or even a pillow fight would do!
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

"And Drakov finally has the big FZ down! Azalin struggles, but he is hopelessly pinned. 1.... 2.... what the--- A cloud of mist has welled up and swept The Fighting Falkovnian to parts unknown! Looks like a count-out victory for Azalin Rex!"
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Big Show = Gwydion (LOL)
BWO = The Three Hags
Triple H = Azalin (coz he has to get his nose into EVERYTHING!)
JBL = Sheriff von Zarovich (another useless clot!)
Vctoria = Davion (they're both mad :P)

I out of ideas now, anyone else got any?
Swallow your soul!
Catman Jim
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Catman Jim »

After watching tonight's Raw, I think Tyson Tomko looks like Hazlik. What do you think for Kurt "You Suck" Angle, DeHonaire or Hiregaarde?
JinnTolser
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JinnTolser »

[quote="Wiccy of the Fraternity"]JBL = Sheriff von Zarovich (another useless clot!)
quote]

HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Too true!

Let's see... who else could we add?

Vlad Drakov = Eddie Guerrero (because he just can't beat Rey Mysterio)
Kurt Angle = Tristen/Malken (because he changes sides so often)
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Lita = Tiyet (she also eats peoples hearts for breakfast)
Swallow your soul!
Scede
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Scede »

Huh, well the upside is grapple rules will be expanded upon and a hand-to-hand fighter might get some spiffy feats
Wow check out my cool sig, its L33t Sauce.
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Scede wrote:Huh, well the upside is grapple rules will be expanded upon and a hand-to-hand fighter might get some spiffy feats
I see the WWE RPG as a book based on the Grapple attack and related feats, lol.
Swallow your soul!
Big Bad Jack
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Big Bad Jack »

Read the preview... mechanically, this looks pretty sound, even fun.

As for being a "fan"... sorta a lapsed one. Loved wrestling back in the late 80's - mid 90's... but it just doesn't contend with the glory days now. Give me Cactus Jack, the Ministry of Darkness, Stone Cold, and the Brood any day over what we have now....
[i]Formerly [b]The Watcher in the Woods[/b][/i]

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built."
-- Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic II
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Vicera is still about, but Gangrel was cut a few months ago, they couldn't think of anything to do with him, so he was taking money for doing nothing, an easy job for him, but a waste of money for the WWE.

Then again, they cut over 20 wrestlers about the same time, then fired Earl Hebner :(
Swallow your soul!
JinnTolser
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JinnTolser »

That's cos Hebner was selling WWE merchandise under the table. And now they've cut Dan Puder, so ALL the Tough Enough winners are gone. I'd say that's too bad, but I don't like to lie. :twisted:
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

I say they should get rid of Triple H, but that's hard to do when he's married to the bosses daughter and currently being shown the ropes backstage (he's been at every RAW and Smackdown, plus ever PPV since he last appeared on screen) to prepare him for his future as chairman of the board.
Swallow your soul!
Catman Jim
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Catman Jim »

Wiccy of the Fraternity wrote:I say they should get rid of Triple H, but that's hard to do when he's married to the bosses daughter and currently being shown the ropes backstage (he's been at every RAW and Smackdown, plus ever PPV since he last appeared on screen) to prepare him for his future as chairman of the board.
I'm actually in favor of that. Paul grew up not far from me, and I'd rather he get the nod than Shane-O-Mac.